Top Jobs in Syracuse Area, NY
W-2 with benefits, Leads, Extensive Training
We’re upsizing! Insurance Agent - $750 Transitional Base + Commission & Bonus We are looking for someone to fill an Account Executive position in our Hudson Valley Territory and are willing to invest in you to ensure your success. If selected to join the Combined Insurance Company Team, you will be working with an industry leader, established in 1922, that is financially stable and recognized by top rating agencies. We provide new and existing local business leads and extensive PAID field training and mentoring from our experienced management team.*MUST...
Friendly company with exceptional benefits!
Madison Mutual seeks an underwriting team member. Property insurance experience is a plus but we are willing to train. Looking for a candidate with broad computer proficiency who is a rapid and eager learner, effective communicator and enthusiastic worker. Much more information is available on our website at www.mminsco.com To apply, please combine your cover letter and resume into one single PDF document and email it to email@example.com
Now Hiring ALL positions RT 57 & 31 location Clay, NY
No experience, NEW FASTRAC CAFE'S, 38+ hours/week Assistant manager, Food/Customer Service, MIT NOW HIRING for all of our Fastrac Market Stores Hourly Pay Range $10.00 - $16.00* Full Time positions, 38+ hours/week Apply online at fastracmarkets.com Now hiring for:
- Overnight Food Prep – 38 to 40+ hours per week
- Part Time Food Sales – Less than 30 hours per week
- Full Time Food Sales - 38 to 40+ hours per week
- Assistant Store Managers – 40 hours plus Overtime each week
- Full Time Guest Service Rep's – 38 to 40+ hours per week
- Part Time Guest...
Posting Job Title:Photographer/Truck Ops 1Requisition #: 176613BRPosting Location: Syracuse, NY, USArea of Interest:Engineering/Technical OperationsPosition Type: Full TimePosting Job Description DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES • Shoots VO’s and SOT’s for general news. • Shoots and edits franchise segments when assigned.- Ability to edit on Non-Linear systems and tape/tape units.- Edits Story Packages.- Communicates with Chief Photographer, Assignment Desk, Ingest and Video Journalists on a regular basis, including when out in the field.- Drive and...
Effectively applies and maintains proficiency in state-of-the-art techniques concerning all hair applications, styling techniques and procedures to include shampooing, cutting, coloring, and permanents.
- Effectively provides professional make up services, maintaining proficiency in state of the art techniques to administer make up applications and lessons.
- Demonstrates the ability to accomplish budgeted retail revenue goals.
- Consistently adheres to all appointments in a timely manner.
- Continually maintains client information cards.
- Maintains all...