Top Jobs in Syracuse Area, NY
No experience, NEW FASTRAC CAFE'S, 38+ hours/week
New Fastrac Café’s NOW HIRING for our NEW Auburn NY, and Baldwinsville NY stores, (as well as all of our other locations) Come see what the NEW stores will look like! Hourly Pay Range $9.00 - $16.00* Full Time positions, 38+ hours/week Apply online at fastracmarkets.com Now hiring for:
- Food Leads – 40 hours plus Overtime each week
- Expeditor Role’s – 40 hours per week
- Pizza / Sandwich / Drink Prep – 40 hours per week
- Overnight Food Prep – 40 hours per week
- Part Time Food Sales – Less than 30 hours per week
- Assistant Store...
Excellent Benefit Package
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Overall responsibility to take the appropriate steps to prepare various types of damaged surfaces for repair and to make quality repairs in a timely manner.
- Efficient in the knowledge and use of all types of spray painting equipment.
- Efficient in the knowledge and use of all type painting tools including all different types of brushes, rollers and pads.
- Efficient in the knowledge and use of most types of painting finish techniques, including marblux, faux, sponge, antiquing, Scuff master and feather painting ...
Posting Job Title:Photog/Truck Operator - TWC News, SyracuseRequisition #: 169041BRPosting Location: Syracuse, NY, USArea of Interest:Operations/GeneralPosition Type: Full TimePosting Job Description DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES • Shoots VO’s and SOT’s for general news. • Shoots and edits franchise segments when assigned.- Ability to edit on Non-Linear systems and tape/tape units.- Edits Story Packages.- Communicates with Chief Photographer, Assignment Desk, Ingest and Video Journalists on a regular basis, including when out in the field.- Drive...
Job Description Assist the Nurse Manager in providing for effective departmental operations. Promotes the delivery of high quality patient care based on utilization of the nursing process and nursing standards at Faxton St. Lukes Healthcare. Must be competent to care for, assess and treat patients according to developmental needs. Provides an environment conducive to staff growth and development. Is accountable for management of human, fiscal and other resources. Focuses on the delivery of high quality patient care. Supports the values and goals of the Department of Nursing and the hospital....
Come See the New Van Duyn Center
Admissions Assistant Join our team of caring professionals at Van Duyn Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing. The Admissions Department Assistant is responsible for gathering and maintaining the information needed to admit new residents to the facility. The successful candidate will collaborate with department staff as well as staff throughout the facility and referral sources to facilitate the admissions process. Van Duyn offers a supportive work environment, opportunities for on-going education and training and a competitive wage and benefit package. Qualifications: Social work background...