Sales and Marketing Director
Parkwood Heights, a senior housing community specializing in Independent and Enriched living is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Sales and Marketing Director to cultivate relationships with potential residents, their families, and professionals in the local senior housing industry.
The Sales and Marketing Director would be responsible for marketing Parkwood Heights and its programs, using a marketing plan for the purpose of generating admissions of appropriate residents into the facility. You will be responsible for closing sales that results in new move-ins to increase and/or maintain budgeted occupancy. In addition, you will help plan and execute successful marketing and sales events, manage leads, provide tours and effectively coordinate move in activities for the residents.
Come join a team that puts the residents and their employees first.
We are offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus* (Specific Terms Apply*)
What are the requirements?
- Strong selling and closing experience required and proven success in meeting sales goals
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on your own
- Be a proficient time manager and be able to plan and processes the ability to adapt to change
- Experience working with the elderly or in a healthcare or housing related field is preferred
- Proficiency in computer skills and ability to learn new applications: minimum skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel).
- Must practice and promote community policies and procedures, mission statement and core values and leadership.
- Must meet all state health requirements including T.B. and must be able to pass states perspective background clearance and be vaccinated against Covid.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Senior Living Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
Salary + Commissions/Bonus
Paid time off
Flexible work environment