Top Jobs in Rochester Area, NY
No experience, NEW FASTRAC CAFE'S, 38+ hours/week
New Fastrac Café’s NOW HIRING for our NEW Auburn NY, and Baldwinsville NY stores, (as well as all of our other locations) Come see what the NEW stores will look like! Hourly Pay Range $9.00 - $16.00* Full Time positions, 38+ hours/week Apply online at fastracmarkets.com Now hiring for:
- Food Leads – 40 hours plus Overtime each week
- Expeditor Role’s – 40 hours per week
- Pizza / Sandwich / Drink Prep – 40 hours per week
- Overnight Food Prep – 40 hours per week
- Part Time Food Sales – Less than 30 hours per week
- Assistant Store...
Hillside Family of Agencies is recruiting for a full-time Data Entry/Program Support Specialist to work in our Syracuse, NY location! The Program Support Specialist works to provide support in the areas of data entry and data management. This will be done in accordance with designed processes to deliver accurate and on-time records, which enable the production of timely, accurate, and insightful reports for program evaluation and administrative purposes. The Program Specialist supports the implementation of SPQA training and tools to meet requirements for external regulatory and funding...
Summary: Assemble and test medical devices and related products in accordance with documented work instructions and procedures. Responsibilities:
- Assist team members.
- Be helpful and encouraging.
- Process paperwork accurately and neatly.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work space.
- Quality and workmanship of the products you produce.
- Report to work on time, including returning from breaks and lunch periods.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures per the LSI Solutions Employee Manual.
- Participate in periodic...
Job Description Assist the Nurse Manager in providing for effective departmental operations. Promotes the delivery of high quality patient care based on utilization of the nursing process and nursing standards at Faxton St. Lukes Healthcare. Must be competent to care for, assess and treat patients according to developmental needs. Provides an environment conducive to staff growth and development. Is accountable for management of human, fiscal and other resources. Focuses on the delivery of high quality patient care. Supports the values and goals of the Department of Nursing and the hospital....
O*NET:43-3011.00, 13-2071.00, 43-4051.00, 41-3031.02If you have applied to this posting in the last 6 months, please do not resubmit your information. If you're a people oriented, competitive, outgoing, motivated, positive, team player and problem-solver, then you would be a good fit for the ConServe team. We offer unlimited bonus potential, flexible schedules, competitive wages, paid time-off, 401k, 100% ConServe paid employee health benefits, and excellent career opportunities.Current Positions Available:Bilingual Debt Counselor - Henrietta OfficeOur Debt...