Come join a winning team!!
Due to the expansion in the Rochester Market, we have multiple openings for General Managers. If you have a passion for fast food and great customer service, we want to talk to you.
You will play a key role in the operation of our restaurant. You will have the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer, and other duties as required or assigned.
Additional RGM Responsibilities Include:
- Effectively manages a restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, always ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team.
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met.
- Controls profit & loss by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates, and trains.
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensures complete and timely execution of all marketing programs.
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts.
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
401(k) w/company match
Performance-based bonus program
Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Programs
High school diploma. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
3+ years quick-service restaurant management experience.
Self motivated, ambitious and outgoing.
Excellent team-based leadership skills.
Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
Conflict resolution abilities.
Proven track record of P&L accountability.
Ability to lead by example and to convey a sense of urgency to staff members concerning all aspects of the business.
Strong relationship-building skills.
Excellent multitasking, time-management and prioritization skills.
Basic computer proficiency, particularly email and laptop.
Experience with Point-Of-Sale system a plus.
Must pass background check criteria.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary up to $60,000 depending on experience. You also have potential of earning 15% of your salary for bonus.
Or, apply to this job:
Taco Bell/Cindy Adams 290 Elwood Davis Road Suite 320 Liverpool, NY 13088