Great Company, Excellent Benefits!
Customer Service Representative
The Anderson-Dubose Company is searching for a Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, team oriented, and possess first-class customer service skills. Anderson-Dubose provides a full, comprehensive benefits package(medical,dental,vision,401(k),disability, etc.) to all full time associates after 90 days of employment. The Anderson-Dubose Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position does require some weekend work.
- Review and analyze electronic orders for completeness and accuracy. Notify customers of any concerns or new products required.
- Provides information to customers by answering questions, adjusting orders, and resolving issues.
- Generate customer order information for operations.
- File maintenance of invoices, credits and customer requests.
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education and experience equivalent to:
Associate’s degree is preferred
Relevant work experience in data entry and customer service a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Computer-based ordering systems
- Order processing concepts and techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Act in accordance with AD’s values and core competencies
Skill and ability to:
- Identify problems or irregularities for early resolution
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal and external customers verbally and in writing
- Work effectively in a general business environment, with a focus on high levels of quality and customer service
- This position will require a rotating weekend work schedule, so weekend schedule availability is required.
- Productivity/quality standards: accuracy, timeliness, thoroughness
- Productivity/quality standards: reliability
- Organization and attention to detail
- Cost containment
- Teamwork within the department and across departments
- Project/assignment standards
- Customer satisfaction
Anderson-DuBose offers an excellent benefit package including 401k retirement, medical,dental, and vision benefits, life insurance policy, paid vacation, and personal time. Please send your resume via the Apply Now! link below or stop in and fill out an application at:
Anderson-Dubose, 41 Cook Drive, Rochester NY, 14623
Or, apply to this job:
Anderson-Dubose 41 Cook Drive Rochester, NY 14623