- Full Time
- 2400 Mt Read Blvd, Rochester, NY 14650
Leading Aerospace and Defense Contract Manufacturer !
CNC Maintenance Technician
Arnprior Rapid Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. is a contract manufacturer making Aerospace, Defense and After-Market Automotive manufacturer located at the Eastman Business Park in Greece, NY
Our in-house maintenance team maintain a variety of OEM manufacturing equipment, such as CNC controlled lathes, mills, routers, precision grinders and injection mold presses. They also maintain EDM machines, robotic-fed equipment, and various support equipment.
We have long-term manufacturing customer commitments and continue to experience on-going company growth. Therefore, we are looking to recruit an additional experienced Maintenance Technician able to diagnose and repair equipment to minimize downtime and perform preventative maintenance and engage with the commissioning of new equipment.
This job is ideal for the technician who likes to be appreciated for his or her contribution and enjoys a variety of electrical/mechanical troubleshooting challenges on a regular basis.
- Proven experience maintaining, and repairing equipment, machinery, and electrical/electronic and mechanical systems through interpretation of drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams, as well as, the use of electronic testing and precision measuring instruments
- Demonstrated ability to read PLC programs and logic to fault find and restore control systems on process equipment
- Experience diagnosing and trouble shooting problems with production machines
- Works well with team members when performing tasks involving others, such as assistig in the installation of equipment in capital and facility projects.
- Able to devise and implement stop-gap measures to keep equipment operating when OEM parts are not available
- Competent performing preventative maintenance involving mechanicals, pneumatics, hydraulics, programmable controllers and electronics/electrical equipment
- Operate mobile equipment safely and effectively, e.g. fork trucks, cranes, etc.
- Work 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., with overtime required as business requires.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a maintenance mechanic working in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Arnprior-RMSI chooses to recruit and maintain the best talent. Therefore, we offer very competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, and a 401K with Company match. If you have the skill level and desire to be considered for this position, we welcome you to apply.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER