Top Jobs in Mid Michigan, MI
- Edmore, MI
TA Builders, Inc. is seeking to hire skilled construction carpenters for our growing team. Our company focuses on residential and agricultural construction including pole barns, new homes, garages. TA Builders, Inc offers paid vacations, paid holidays, and competitive wages. Applicants must
- Have at least 2 years experience
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Have reliable transportation with a clean driving record
- Provide basic hand tools
- Be able to lift heavy objects up to 100lbs.
- Must not be afraid of climbing or heights
- Be able to...
Job Summary: Supervise the Morbark Operations team in helping management determining most effective ways to create products for Morbark. Working with shop floor supervisors, leads and shop teams in developing ways to increase productivity, maximize efficiency, and development of most effective work force. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design...
- Saginaw, MI
Flexible hours Perfect for college students
We currently have an opening for a Part-Time Receptionist in our Saginaw Township Agency. Are you looking for a job that can work around your college schedule? Are you a waiter or waitress and need a few more work hours during the week? If you are looking for an ultra flexible part-time job and possess the required customer service skills, than this may be the perfect job for you. Give us a call today. Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities Our Receptionist will provide office support with a veriety of clerical activities and related tasks.The receptionist will be responsible...