Vector Marketing is currently interviewing for part time sales reps, with an option to work full time. Virtual interviews with an option to work online from their home or dorm. Request an interview today, opportunity to start work within the week
What does the remote position involve?
Basic responsibilities involve working with customers virtually, explaining our American made products, and placing any orders. There is a great starting base pay (paid weekly) that isn’t based on sales or results, but incentives are possible based on performance. Previous experience isn’t needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success.
Excellent pay – There is a base pay with a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
Solid training – We’ve been training people to do well for over 40 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
Flexible scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part time, and while others choose to earn extra income around other commitments such as classes, holiday plans, other jobs, or family obligations.
Choice of location – We are running virtual interviews and reps can work online. Request a virtual interview today with an option to work from home (or anywhere in the country).
What are the requirements?
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages eighteen plus or seventeen and a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well in the position?
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in all kinds of fields (some none at all!) - retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team, fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Saginaw, MI 48604
Positions Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Ensures that high quality case management services are achieved in collaboration with the multidisciplinary health teams. The Quality & Compliance Coordinator supports and carries out the vision of the department; produces excellence; performs compliance activities; ensuring Case Management complies with state and federal regulations.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Assists in compling operational metrics, to ensure a framework for optimal patient admission, length of hospital stay and discharge to accomplish a coordianted achievable discharge plan appropriate for the individual patient.
- Ensures case management caregivers adhere to and understand Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) Conditions of Participation pertaining to discharge planning and third party payers.
- Conducts audits and reviews to determine adherence to departmental policies, expectations, and requirements.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining department policies and procedures related to Case Management.
- Identifies opportunites for improvement and participates in department Performance Improvement, Corporate Compliance, Patient Satisfaction, Caregiver Engagement initiatives and monthly reporting of key operational information.
- Maintains departmental resources and education for individual insurance company requirements for discharge planning, and prior authorization processes.
- Assists in the development and achievement of department budget, goals and objectives.
- Monitors customer satisfaction, performance improvement and corporate compliance indicators, and key indicators of effectiveness and efficiency to ensure optimal performance.
- Assists in communicating shared vision, mission and values within departments, which motivates others to achieve strategic goals.
- Performs other administrative duties as delegated by the director.
|General Requirements|| Current Michigan Nursing License, or Michigan Licensed Master Social Work |
CPHQ Certification or Certification in Case Management - preferred
|Work Experience|| Minimum of three years of experience in acute care case management |
Previous experience with training or educational program development - preferred
|Education||BSN or LMSW|
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills|| Demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently. |
Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word with 80% passing score
Demonstrates ability to quickly adapt to change and work with ambiguous parameters.
Demonstrates ability to work independently, organize and prioritize work to meet all deadlines.
Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
Demonstrate ability to work in stressful situations, manage conflict and assume a leadership role.
Maintains an atmosphere that supports and encourages high performance, high levels of Caregiver engagement, teamwork, customer service, and continual improvement within a specific area of responsibility.
Strongly supports the direction of Sparrow and the members of the Sparrow team
Ability to utilize word processing, spreadsheets, presentation programs and Microsoft Office
Ability to work with a team
Strong analytical and statistical abilities
Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills
Strong attention to detail
Demonstrates ability to use a keyboard as may be required to perform the essential duties of the job.
Case Management Quality & Compliance
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Competitive -1
Positions Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
As a member of the Support Operations Service team, the SOS Tech I is responsible for supporting the hospital’s goals of safety, patient throughput, patient satisfaction, and financial accountability.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties in the assigned Task Category as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position. This position will receive assignments from a computer dispatch system.
All Task Categories must adhere to the following:
- Maintains hospital standards of participating in mandatory in-services and other mandatory hospital/departmental requirements.
- Follows established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance, and safety.
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings and complete all educational programs and in-services as required.
- Follow all infection prevention practices (i.e., proper cleaning process, hand hygiene, standard & isolation precautions where and if required and proper use of personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Recognizes and adheres to patient privacy requirements (HIPAA).
Task Category: Environmental Services (Competency):
- Completes daily and discharge patient room cleaning, bed changing and stocking paper products; and coordinates these activities with patient’s condition.
- Cleans general workspaces on the patient care unit. Stocks unit with Environmental Service supplies.
- Practices environmental safety by placing call lights within patient’s reach.
- Assist in removal of used linens appropriately.
- Cleans equipment, per policy and procedure.
|General Requirements||• Demonstrates knowledge and maintains and respects patient right to privacy by following the HIPAA Privacy and Security policies and procedures. • Adheres to ICARE values and standards of behavior (Innovation, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence). • Role model behaviors that value the diversity of our Caregivers, patients and customers and supports creating an environment that is inclusive, welcoming and respectful. • Communicates with patients, families and customers using AIDET (Acknowledge, Introduce, Duration, Explanation, Thank). • Works in a safe manner and promptly reports any hazards identified in the work environment or related to assigned responsibilities.|
|Work Experience||None • Previous healthcare experience in environmental services. Preferred. • Previous experience with Patient or Materials Transport. Preferred. • Previous experience with Linen/Laundry services. Preferred. • Previous floor care maintenance experience desired. Preferred.|
|Education||• High school diploma, GED or successful completion of 12 grades.|
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills||• Can demonstrate effective use of computers and/or mobile devices for daily job performance activities. • Respectfully listens to viewpoints and ideas of others. • Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills. • Ability to communicate orally or in writing openly and candidly, creates an environment where co-workers and team members reciprocate in kind. • Practices critical thinking skills to include prioritization of duties and immediate needs/requests (Stat cleans) • Demonstrates personal accountability • Identify and utilize appropriate resources to ensure identified problems or concerns are followed through and resolved • Demonstrate knowledge of facility safety requirements. • Demonstrates the ability to operate and properly maintain all EVS tools and equipment needed to clean and disinfect the environment. • Ability to work with new caregivers in the buddy system, which includes assisting new caregivers in acclimating to the healthcare team environment AND, one of the following specialty task category: Task Category: Environmental Services (Competency) and/or [Linen] • Exposure to cleaning chemicals. Potential to exposure to cleaning and other hazardous material. • A pre-employment physical demands test must be successfully passed through Sparrow’s Employee Health Department. • The ability to perform routine inventory procedures. Task Category: EVS Specialty Services • Exposure to cleaning chemicals. Potential to exposure to cleaning and other hazardous material. • A pre-employment physical demands test must be successfully passed through Sparrow’s Employee Health Department. • Can distinguish the differences between levels of disinfection and perform low and intermediate level disinfection • Ability to explain orally or in writing the differences between levels of disinfection and perform intermediate level disinfection in areas where required Task Category: Logistics Services (Competency) and/or [Transport] and/or Distribution Services • Knowledge of proper body mechanics. • A pre-employment physical demands test must be successfully passed through Sparrow’s Employee Health Department. • The physical abilities necessary to lift and transport a variety of supplies and materials; use equipment (wheelchairs, stretchers, beds, cribs, IV poles, portable oxygen tanks, etc.). • Demonstrated ability to work without direct/constant supervision. • Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills to take phone orders, record them, read labels and instructions as well as respond to customer and organizational issues/needs. • The ability to perform routine inventory procedures. • The ability to operate a variety of motorized vehicles. Task Category: Floor Care Services • Knowledge and skills in the use of power equipment, conventional and high-speed floor machines, carpet cleaning equipment, wet, dry and power vacuum equipment and push sweeper. • Ability to work without close supervision. • Ability to operate necessary equipment/machines.|
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Full Time
- Competitive -1
Vector Marketing is running virtual interviews for sales rep positions, start work within the week! Basic responsibilities include working with customers virtually, explaining our American made products, and placing any orders. There is a great starting base pay (paid weekly) that isn’t based on sales or results, but incentives are possible based on performance.
We work with Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn’t needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success. Interview and work from home.
- Excellent pay – great base pay not based on sales, paid weekly. We have a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
- Solid training – we’ve been training people to do well for over 40 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
- Flexible scheduling – we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as other jobs or family obligations.
- Choice of location – sales reps have an opportunity to interview, train, and work from home.
Enjoy working with people
All ages eighteen plus or seventeen and a HS Graduate
Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in admin, retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a full time opportunity. If you are looking for immediate work or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team, fill out the contact information to reserve your spot in our next interview! A receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Bay City, MI
Olympian Tool is seeking an experienced Tool Room CNC Machinist / Programmer to join our team. The ideal candidate should be able to set up and operate either a CNC Mill or Lathe, and be able to read and write G Code programming. Individual must be capable of running manual machines proficiently.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 3-5 years CNC Lathe / Mill programming and operating experience.
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or CAD form.
• Knowledge of proper use of measuring tools/gauges and cutting tools.
• Knowledge of GD&T tolerances.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Dependability, attendance, punctuality, and a commitment to do the job right.
• Candidate must be willing to cross train, and operate other machines (i.e. CNC/Manual mills, Various grinding equipment).
We offer a generous wage and benefit package in a friendly work environment. Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please visit our web site: www.olympiantool.com
- Full Time
- 604 N. US-27, Saint Johns, MI 48879
Busy Saginaw Township Insurance Agency seeks a Full-Time experienced, professional and ambitious licensed sales representative. Salary + Commission. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills along with having a Mi. Property & Casualty license or being able to study and pass the Mi. State licensing exam. We are up 26% over prior year and in need of 1 in office additional staff.
Computer experience & organizational skills required. Must have strong people skills and maintain professionalism. Call 989-497-0300 to schedule interview.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Full Time
- 35,000 - 65,000 Year
- 6185 Tittabawassee Rd, Saginaw, MI 48603
Precision Fleet Image is an established commercial heavy duty truck, trailer, and equipment body shop with 40+ years of experience.
We are looking for experienced & entry-level painters to add to our team. New team members will need to be able to perform the following task:
- Prepare Commercial Trucks, Trailers, & Equipment for Paint
- Set-Up for Paint
- Mix Primer & Paint for Application
- Spray Application of Primer & Paint
- Post-Paint Preparation & Touch-Up for Final Assembly
Physical Requirements of this position are as follows:
- Climbing Ladders & Scaffolding
- Lifting & Setting Up Parts
- Long Periods of Standing
Precision Fleet Image is quite rewarding as well. We provide competitive pay rates and an excellent benefits package including:
- Experienced Painters starting at $20.00 - 30.00 per hour D.O.E.
- Entry-Level Painters starting at $16.00 - 20.00 per hour D.O.E.
- 40+ Hour Work Weeks
- Health Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Package
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- Work Uniforms
Precision Fleet Image is a strong business with an established base of returning customers and plenty of new customers coming daily. Our reputation of great collision repair and precision paint work along with our unique services of sandblasting and frame straightening & alignment have built a foundation for our business to last for many years to come. Our business was, is, and will always be “essential” for the transportation industry. Come join Precision Fleet Image and see all of the potential career opportunities that we can provide.
- Full Time
- $16.00 -$30.00 Hour
- 3429 Wolf Rd., Saginaw, MI 48601
Along with the 7 jobs posted by MidMichiganHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: