Top Jobs in Fairfield County, CT
Posting Job Title:Retail Sales SpecialistRequisition #: 173803BRPosting Location: Newburgh, NY, USArea of Interest:SalesPosition Type: Full TimePosting Job Description Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Retail Sales Specialist. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.Position Summary:The Retail Sales Specialist is the foundation of a customer’s experience at the TWC Retail stores. Sales Specialists enhance people’s lives through meaningful conversations...
Job-Specific Career Training
Discipline. Loyalty. Experience. Every employer wants someone with these qualities because these are the people who become leaders. And those are exactly the qualities you'll develop as a Soldier in the Army National Guard. Imagine competing for a management position and it comes down to you and one other applicant. The strong work ethic, valuable skills, and undeniable experience you gain in the Army National Guard will give you the edge you need in today's competitive job market. And...
Former Construction Business Owner Sought
Dutchess County based construction company is seeking an experienced Lead Carpenter for Westchester area and Connecticut. Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years field experience
- Minimum 5 years lead/manager construction experience
- Manage remodel and reconstruction projects completing them on time and in budget
- Interpret and understand blueprints
- Excellent communication skills
- Effectively communicate with clients and selection personnel
- Manage and guide field personnel
- Schedule and supervise subcontractors
- Create material...
WRITTEN TEST TO BE HELD APRIL 9, 2016
Your First Step Toward a Secure FutureWRITTEN TEST TO BE HELD APRIL 9 • FILING DEADLINE FEBRUARY 24Correction Officer Trainee
- $40,590 hiring rate
- $42,695 after 6 months
- $48,889 after 1 year
- PAID time off
- GREAT benefits
- Retire after 25 years AT ANY AGE