The Shipping Technician is responsible for performing shipping and receiving of all incoming and outgoing product, materials, and supplies.
•Ships products to vendors and customers
•Follows all ISO procedures as they pertain to shipping or receiving
•Ship or receive using Indium systems or carrier systems as required
•Potential for receiving duties as needed
•Work with the team on quality improvement
- Skilled in using basic hand tools. (Screwdrivers, drill, pliers, etc.)
- Skilled in using basic warehouse equipment (Hand-truck, pallet jack, bander, etc.).
- Must have ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to details.
- Must have computer data entry skills, basic knowledge of MS Excel & Word is a must.
- Experience with International shipping
- Experience with shipping ocean units
- Experience with Hazmat shipping requirements.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills required (verbal and written English)
- Ability to have a solid sense of judgment and aptitude to make excellent decisions.
- Work well with little or no supervision, can exercise good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and employees.