Working in a team environment, the Community Habilitation Aide will provide services that enrich the lives of our individuals. The Community Habilitation Aide is responsible for providing hands-on training on habilitation services to persons with developmental disabilities in their home settings. An emphasis is placed on creating an environment that encourages independence and supports the individuals to experience a full life. The Community Habilitation Aide assists the individuals in activities that may range from personal care assistance to teaching independent living...
The Medical Office Assistant is responsible to type and maintain correspondence and maintain files including medical records, generate and maintain reports, process telephone calls and intakes, scheduling of medical appointments, handle mail, research and requisition supplies and promote positive communications, and coordinate initial billing intake and authorization. QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE•High School diploma or equivalent – Associates Degree in Office Technologies preferred.•Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Medical Terminology.•1-3 years experience...
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible to conduct physical examinations, order medication and diagnostic tests, diagnose and treat medical problems, collaborate with physicians, utilize established protocols, communicate with staff, individuals and parents on health issues, and participate in Agency activities.QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- Valid New York State licensure and current NYS registration as a Nurse Practitioner.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioner (AANP) certificate
- 1 – 3 years of related experience.
POSITION SUMMARYThe School Psychologist is responsible to develop and monitor behavior plans, consult with parents, complete evaluations, participate in team meetings, complete documentation, furnish data for psychiatric consults, develop and implement inservice training, educate treatment team members and participate in Agency activities.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:Activities include but are not limited to the following:• Develop and monitor individual behavior plans and monitor three-month reviews.• Consult with parents to implement plan and train parents as appropriate.• Complete...
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:Activities include but are not limited to the following:• Outreach and engagement to formally enroll referred individuals into the care management program.• Conducts assessments, evaluates needs, establishes and maintains care plan and maintains referrals for enrollees. Assures supports are in place inclusive of peer and family contacts.• Develops Interim Plan of Care based on preliminary clinical information and assigned level that will identify linkages and services immediately required, based on information received from referral sources if applicable.• Ensures...
Also see: Behavior Specialist Assistant, Care Manager, Maintenance Worker II, Special Education Teacher, Staff Development Specialist, Special Education Teacher, Community Habilitation Aide (CHA), Clinical Director, Housekeeper, Psychiatrist, Behavior Specialist Assistant, Community Habilitation Aide (CHA), Care Manager, Behavior Specialist Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, 20751 - It Database Specialist, Speech Therapist/Pathologist, Practice Specialist, Community Habilitation Aide (CHA), IT Specialist, Physical Therapist, Community Habilitation Aide (CHA), Behavior Specialist, Peer Mentor, Human Service Aide, Program Manager, Nurse Practitioner, Executive Vice President, Human Service Aide, Social Worker - Licensed, Residence Counselor - Madison County, Residence Counselor - Barneveld/Boonville, Local IMPACT and PHIP Program Coordinator, Human Service Practitioner, Coordinator of Operations, Mentor, Mentor, Program Manager – Residential, Senior Residence Counselor, Practice Manager, Maintenance Worker II, Residence Counselor - Chittenango, Residence Manager (RM), Program Service Specialist, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Residence Counselor (Rome), Residence Counselor (Herkimer County), Speech Therapist/Pathologist, Animal Care Worker II, On-Call Administrator, Community Habilitation Aide (CHA), Residence Counselor - Utica Area, Special Education Teacher, Human Service Practitioner, Application Administration Specialist, Self Direction Coach, Training Specialist, Primary Care Licensed Practical Nurse (CHBS), Recreation Program Specialist, Special Education Teacher (Early Childhood), Independent Living Mentor, Community Habilitation Aide (CHA), Care Manager, School Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Day Care Teacher, See all Upstate Cerebral Palsy jobs
Help our business grow in 2016!!!
Herkimer ARC is seeing an organized and computer-savvy ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to report directly to the Vice President of Operations, helping them to grow our Herkimer Industries business ventures in 2016!! This full-time position is primarily 8a - 4p with occasional flexibility in hours required. The position is based in Herkimer, with occasional local travel required. What you'll do:
- Provide direct support to the VP and Herkimer Industries administration, including scheduling/coordinating meetings, trainings, and special events; prepare...
Immediate opening for Certified Veterinary Technician. E-Mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays.
Job Summary:Under the direction of the Rehabilitation Service Manager, the physical therapist is responsible for providing, arranging for, teaching and supervising physical therapy services through the process of assessment, planning and implementation in both an acute care and outpatient setting. He/she provides advisory service to other professionals who share responsibility for patient care and participates in the development of the rehabilitation program. Schedule will primarily be for weekend coverage. Requirements:A physical therapist must have a minimum of four (4) years of education...
Flexible Part-Time Hours
Part-time positions, flexible hours, shifts include 7:30 am - 9:30 am and 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm. This position requires a valid clean NYS Drivers License, and the ability to work indepently. Sitrin is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
The Registered Nurse is responsible to assess and monitor medical concerns, review, provide nursing care to program participants, complete required documentation, provide inservices to staff, collaborate with physicians and nurse practitioners, certify AMAP’s, review and act on incident reports, provide on-call coverage and participate in sponsored activities. Qualifications:
- AAS Degree in Nursing
- Current RN license.
- Basic Computer Skills (Windows, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Word, Excel).
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions...
Lawncare, snow removal, interior cleaning & painting. Long term temporary job. Monday-Thursday 8AM.-3PM. Full time to start & then will go part time.
- Must be able to work outside
- Lift up to 50 pounds
1st Shift could vary from 4am to 6AM. start & work until 2:30PM., Monday-Friday, schedule may vary & work overtime as production schedule demands. Responsibilites include the ability to take product off moving conveyor, package in the appropriate container. Good hand eye coordination is needed. High School Diploma or GED
Production Control-Monitor work flow activity on shop floor. Knowledge of Excel, good communications skills, good with computers & numbers. Understanding flow of the orders. Hours:6:30AM.-3PM. Monday-Friday Solid Manufacturing background, supervisory experience and knowledge of MS Word and Excel spreadsheets.
Duties will include working on an assembly line with 3-7 other workers, making sure that as bottles come off of the conveyor belt they are clean, caps are screwed on, labels are straight and the right number is put into boxes. Candidates will also maintain cleanliness of work area and add stickers to products as needed. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. Ability to be standing and walking entire shift. Previous manufacturing, warehouse, assembly, or packing experience is required.
Also see: Audit Control Clerk, Accounting Clerk, General Laborer, Production Planner, Registered Nurse - Correctional Center, Pharmacy Technician/Filler, Seasonal Maintenance, Assembly - 2nd Shift, Assembly - Spot Welding, Store Clerk - Seasonal, Production Machine Operator, Research Specialist , Assistant Staffing Coordinator, Call Center Customer Service, Machine Operator - 2nd Shift, Maintenance Technician, Manufacturing/Assembly, Quality Engineer, Office and Warehouse Clerical Assistant, Production Labeler, See all Staffworks jobs
Part time position available!
We currently have an part time Maintenance opening available atour Yorkville location. As a Maintenance Associate your job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining & cleaning the garage floors & technician areas, removal of garbage and all other debris, assisting with the cleaning & maintenance of outside areas on the property. Qualified candidates must be eager to work, detail oriented, and self-motivated, as well as able to work independently and in a fast-paced...
Part-Time Position Available!
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Office Cleaner. All candidates considered should be available to work flexible schedules including early mornings and/or evening shifts. Job responsibilities include light housekeeping of vacuuming, mopping, removing office trash, cleaning restrooms, etc. Approx 25 hrs per week. EOE **Must be able to pass a drug screening. Valid Driver's license required.** CONTACT US TODAY!
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purpose.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Pack, seal,...
Planned Parenthood Mohawk Hudson’s mission is to provide quality health care, to educate individuals to make informed sexual and reproductive decisions, and to advocate for reproductive rights. Planned Parenthood has 10 licensed health centers serving both men and women in the Capital Region and Mohawk Valley. Our Schenectady Health Center is currently seeking an enthusiastic, independent LPN who would like to join our team of dedicated health care professionals. As part of a multi-disciplinary team providing medical care, the LPN is responsible for interviewing patients, obtaining complete...
Relocation Available - Excellent Benefits
- Effectively deploys, manages and maintains all security systems and their corresponding or associated software; including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, cryptography systems, and anti-virus software.
- Develops, implements, maintains, and oversees the enforcement of policies, procedures and associated plans for system security administration and user system access based on industry-standard best practices.
- Designs and implements disaster recovery plan for operating systems, databases, networks, servers, and...
Relocation Available - Great Benefits!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works collaboratively with vendors and Business Clients to ensure that systems and business requirements/needs are met.
- Develops strong working relationships with Business Clients, and all other department within the IT Organization.
- Effectively indentifies, documents, and communicates business requirements to the rest of the IT organization.
- Provides application troubleshooting and problem resolution to the applications assigned.
- Acts as subject matter expert in assigned...
Essential Job Functions (Job Duties):
- Has primary responsibility for the integrity of the database server performance and is held responsible for developing and following proper maintenance plans to keep data base running in optimal state, and provides guidance to lower level database administrator in support of this function.
- Responsible for performing and promoting interfacing with Users, Consultants, Technical Teams, and vendors for maximum guidance in determining the most appropriate type of hardware and software installations.
Great Opportuity at Turning Stone!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the understanding necessary to complete all front window transactions by accurately counting and redeeming gaming chips, redemption of gaming vouchers from slot machines, check cashing, creating new guest accounts, printing and paying out credit card cash advances, issue and consolidate guest counter checks (markers) and exchange foreign currency.
- Perform accurate cash settlement and balancing procedures by verifying that all currency, chips and the paperwork associated with all transactions are accurately...
Excellent On-Call Opporutnity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Immediately greets all guests to the administrative area and directs them appropriately.
- Continually provides prompt and courteous service when answering guest calls, making transfers to the appropriate departments for further servicing, while following departmental procedures.
- Continually maintains a working knowledge of upcoming Turning Stone events and promotions and advises guests accurately.
- Always ensures that employees entering the administrative areas display appropriate...
Also see: Drop & Count Clerk, Greenskeeper, Golf Services Seasonal Positions, Sommelier, Administrative Assistant - Business Affairs, Nail Technician, Resort Sales Representative, Licensed Cosmetologist, Licensed Massage Therapist, Bus Driver, Hotel Revenue Manager, Entertainment Technician , Culinary Job Fair, Tennis Attendant, Hotel Front Desk Clerk, Facilities Job Fair, Lead Front Desk Clerk - INN, Lodge Front Office Receptionist, Accomodations Group Coordinator, Wardrobe Attendant, Environmental Services Porter - Marble Care, Stagehand- On Call, Sales Assistant , Catering Sales Supervising Manager, Administrative Assistant - OINPD , Director of IT Infrastructure, Events Coordinator, Seamstress Apprentice, Cooks, Surveillance Inspector, Line Cook, Baker, See all Turning Stone Resort Casino jobs
RCIL is a civil rights organization that offers individuals with disabilities a wide range of independent living and advocacy services through the numerous programs we manage. We are looking for a qualified individual that can manage the authorization and responsibility for the development, implementation, oversight, and evaluation of the Compliance and Privacy programs for all agencies under the parent corporation of RCIL. The Director will oversee and/or conduct periodic audits, develop effective lines of communication on compliance issues, as well as prepare, maintain, implement and...
WRITTEN TEST TO BE HELD APRIL 9, 2016
Your First Step Toward a Secure FutureWRITTEN TEST TO BE HELD APRIL 9 • FILING DEADLINE FEBRUARY 24Correction Officer Trainee
- $40,590 hiring rate
- $42,695 after 6 months
- $48,889 after 1 year
- PAID time off
- GREAT benefits
- Retire after 25 years AT ANY AGE