Top Jobs in Central New York, NY
No experience, NEW FASTRAC CAFE'S, 38+ hours/week
New Fastrac Café’s NOW HIRING for our NEW Auburn NY, and Baldwinsville NY stores, (as well as all of our other locations) Come see what the NEW stores will look like! Hourly Pay Range $9.00 - $16.00* Full Time positions, 38+ hours/week Apply online at fastracmarkets.com Now hiring for:
- Food Leads – 40 hours plus Overtime each week
- Expeditor Role’s – 40 hours per week
- Pizza / Sandwich / Drink Prep – 40 hours per week
- Overnight Food Prep – 40 hours per week
- Part Time Food Sales – Less than 30 hours per week
- Assistant Store...
Job Description Performs a combination of designated accounting functions to assist in maintaining accurate accounting records and to assist in the completion of the monthly and yearly financial cycle. Responsibilities include: reconciling balance sheet accounts to the general ledger; preparing and posting journal entries; assisting with year end-audit; and preparing and maintaining documentation for all purposes. Required Skills -Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting required.-Minimum of one years related experience preferred-Microsoft Excel skills-Proficiency with e-mail, other Microsoft...
Excellent Benefit Package
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Always takes the appropriate steps to properly refinish various types of damaged furniture in a timely manner. Performs the fabrication, repair, installation and refinishing of cabinets, furniture, doors & wall panels.
- Correctly installs all types of laminates and solid surfaces.
- Functions as a mentor and responsible for training and development for Level I & Level II Carpenter Technicians
- Displays the ability to perform and demonstrate the proper fabrication techniques on damaged furniture and...
Credentialing Specialist – Job Description:
- Ensure providers are properly enrolled and credentialed with insurance carriers
- Obtain all necessary documentation and information from the provider for insurance credentialing
- Initiate appropriate application process for each insurance carrier per tasks set by Credentialing Manager.
- Provide timely follow-up on application process
- Update client insurance participation lists as application status changes.
- Complete Demographic Verifications as needed/requested. ...
Great opportunity for experience SLP!!!
The Speech and Language Pathologist is responsible to evaluate, develop, and administer treatment plans with goals for children authorized under County Pre-school Program and developmentally disabled adults. Additionally, they provide diagnostic, evaluation and therapeutic services covering a broad spectrum of speech, swallowing disorders and communication disorders for developmentally disabled adults in day habilitation, work-site settings and residential environments. The Speech Pathologist also writes evaluation reports with recommendations and reviews treatment plans and goals quarterly....