Share with friends:
Full Time 5:00am - 1:00pm
Drop and Count Clerk at Yellow Brick Road Casino
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently collects and transports all slot cash boxes to the Count Room following specific drop procedures.
- Greets guests in a courteous and positive manner when approached; always maintains a professional demeanor in guest view at all times.
- Effectively operates a power cart weighing over 500 pounds.
- Accurately empties, counts and records contents of table drop boxes, poker chips and slot drop boxes. Demonstrates the ability to efficiently run currency through the count machine.
- Prints the required Master Gaming Reports (if applicable) and verifies the cash count total. In the event of an error, can accurately and effectively investigate the discrepancy and correct it.
- Demonstrates the ability to accurately strap the sorted currency by denomination and is effective in facing any extra loose currency.
- At the end of each count and shift accurately lists currency by denomination and verifies the totals on the cash report.
- Consistently picks up Bingo pull tab winners from the main and back cages. Accurately logs each pull tab by denomination and game on the pull tab status sheets and takes the pull tabs and log sheets to Finance.
- Consistently and accurately alphabetizes and sorts all paperwork by type and shift in each drop box.
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma required.
- Must possess guest service skills; position will have interaction with guests.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time with frequent bending, stooping and lifting.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.; and be able to operate a power cart weighing over 500 pounds.
- Must be physically able to access and operate all required equipment on the casino floor and in the count room.
- Must possess a valid NYS Drivers License.
- Previous money handling experience with basic math skills required.
- Average computer skills with knowledge of spreadsheets are required.