Top Jobs in Bryan-College Station Area, TX
- College Station, TX
Come Join A Winning Team!
Corporate RecruiterCollege Station, TX Position Description:As a Corporate Recruiter, your primary responsibility will be to recruit and attract the highest quality applicants to join the Reynolds and Reynolds team. You will act as a liaison between hiring managers and recruiting, and work with applicants through all stages of our process. This position also involves attending local and remote career fairs and working with college representatives to promote the Reynolds and Reynolds name in order to increase awareness of our exciting career opportunities. This position requires a wide range...
- Galena Park, TX
This Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish in their local community! Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians will also have the following:
- Minimum 5’x5’x10’ covered and secured area at technician residence
- Computer with broadband internet
- Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices
- Dedicated off street parking at technician residence
- Ground floor access for equipment (preferred)
- Bryan, TX
Join the Budweiser team!
Jack Hilliard Distributing has been an Anheuser-Busch distributor for 66 years and is based in the Bryan/College Station area. We are a service oriented company committed to providing quality products to our customers. Job duties include:
- Perform maintenance and repairs on fleet
- Facility repairs and maintenance
- Build specialty display pieces when necessary
- Assist with lawn maintenance and sprinkler system
- Repair and maintain car wash
- General shop duties
- College Station, TX
Exciting customer service opportunity!
StataCorp is seeking a motivated individual to join our Accounts Communication team with opportunities for upward mobility. In this role, you are responsible for developing relationships with existing and potential customers by providing quality customer service and determining solutions that best fit the customer's needs. Job duties include:
- Responding to customer inquiries about products and services by phone and email
- Ensuring effective communication and facilitation of Stata products and services
- Providing excellent customer service to...
Immediate opening available for Optometric Technician
Optometric technician position available P/T with opportunity to expand to F/T hours. Applicants will need excellent people skills and data entry experience. Spanish speaker preferred. Responsibilities will include: Reception duties: Interacting with patients by phone and in person, scheduling appointments, filing, insurance verification, and general front office tasks. Pre-Testing for Eye Exams: Patient work-ups including vision screening, auto-refraction, non-contact tonometry, visual field exams, retinal scanning and preparing patient charts....