Top Jobs in Asheville Area, NC
Home Most Weekends ($0.49/mile, $60,000+/yr)
CDL/CLASS A REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVER NEEDED IN GREENEVILLE, TN - HOME MOST WEEKENDS ($0.49/MILE, $60,000+/YR) Home Time: Most Weekends Now hiring Regional CDL/Class A Truck Drivers for runs to Midwest and Southeast states, averaging 2,300-2,800 miles per week. Pay is $0.49/mile with average earnings at $60,000+ per year. Driver will be out 12-14 days, with home time most weekends. If you want a great job with regular miles, a driver advocate, and predictable home time, you can’t beat driving for Landair Transport! Landair Driver Benefits
- Great home...
SanStone Health and Rehabilitation, a leading long-term care provider, located in Mills River, NC (between Hendersonville and Asheville, NC) is seeking a Senior Controller to oversee its Financial Department. SanStone owns/operates 10 skilled nursing facilities throughout North Carolina. This hands-on position has some of the following responsibilities:
- Oversee several staff members
- Cash Management
- Preparation of Financials and Analysis
- Monthly close of the facilities
- Proforma development
- Working with facilities to ensure accurate...
WHO WE ARE:Drive with Uber and get paid weekly in fares by helping our community of riders get around town. Driving with Uber is a great way to earn cash on your schedule. The more you drive, the more you can earn. It's simple and perfect for those looking for seasonal, work from home, entry level, temporary, or any type of job opportunities. What you need to know:
- Earn Great Money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
- Flexible Schedule: Make your own schedule as a contractor – any time day or night.
- Getting Started is...
- Asheville, NC
Small Physician Owned Primary Care Medical Office Seeking RN for Advanced Patient Care Requirements:
- RN with ADN or BSN Degree
- Current licensure as Registered Nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing
- Primary Care experience
- Knowledge in Chronic Care Management, including patient training and education
- ICD 10 knowledge
European Motorcycle Dealership Hiring Controller
European specific motorcycle dealership located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina hiring for the Controller/Administrative Assistant position. This is a very hands-on position responsible for the operation of all the accounting related features of the dealership. Candidates must possess proven knowledge of accounting theories, principles, and procedures. Job requirements include:
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Accounting Degree is...