Join our Team!
Line Cook-The Lounge with Caesars Sports
Join our talented culinary team!
Additional responsibilities include:
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of sanitation procedures which are consistently applied and ensures that those procedures are followed by other employees.
- Understands the importance of proper food handling procedures.
- Always follows all approved recipes while ensuring proper cooking techniques and the highest quality standards.
- Ensures that foods are maintained at necessary temperatures and those not in necessary ranges are properly corrected or discarded.
- Always properly identifies and stores products and takes an active role in quality control of all food items.
- Demonstrates the ability to produce food orders in a timely, neat and organized manner according to the needs of the guest.
- Familiar with all product/inventory in freezers and coolers and assists in ensuring that all product/inventory is properly rotated to maintain freshness.
Ideal candidate must have 2-3 years previous culinary experience, Associates Degree preferred. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 75 lbs. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi task. Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule to include nights, holidays and weekends.
Turning Stone Resort Casino offers competitive wages, excellent health benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K retirement plan, flexible spending accounts and many additional employee discounts and amenities.