Top Jobs in Southwest Georgia, GA
Pellicano is a regional company, with headquarters in Albany, Georgia and offices in Macon & Atlanta, Georgia, as well as San Antonio, Texas, providing construction management, program management, and small projects/facility management to our clients, which has resulted in over 75% repeat or referred client business. We are currently managing projects across the Southeastern and Midwestern United States for such clients in the retail, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, corporate commercial, restaurant, entertainment, assisted living, and faith based market segments....
Job-Specific Career Training
Got a knack for keeping cars and trucks on the road? Then join the Army National Guard as a Light-Wheel Vehicle Mechanic and help keep freedom moving forward. As a Light-Wheel Vehicle Mechanic, you will have the opportunity to supervise and perform unit maintenance and recovery operations on gasoline - and diesel - fueled light-wheeled vehicles. In short, if it's on wheels, you'll work on it. And after your paid training, you'll be qualified to maintain and repair any number of vehicle...
Start Your New Career in Telecommunications!
You'll find all sorts of advantages to joining the Mediacom family. If you enjoy technology and serving your community, you'll love Mediacom. Along with that rewarding feeling, you’ll be given the Power to Succeed in your career while enjoying ongoing training and a generous benefits package designed to be flexible and relevant to your needs. General Responsibilities: As a Broadband Specialist I (Field Technician), you will be primarily focused on new installations of our cable television and broadband services. You’ll drive a company van, go into customer homes, and...
Job Description: J&B Irrigation, Inc. is seeking a full time professional to manage the daily operations of new satellite store in Leesburg, GA. Duties:
- Manage the day to day activities at new location
- Assist customers both over the counter and by phone
- Determine the correct parts required using computer, parts manuals, or internet
- Follow up on special orders and resolve order conflicts
- Shipping, receiving, and other warehouse duties
- Maintain and update records of all daily transactions...
Job Description for Legal Secretary:
- Maintain calendar for self, and attorneys. Keeping all calendars current and accurate is critical and of highest priority. Requested changes, and modifications called for by way of court notices or correspondence must be made immediately upon receipt of the request or notice. Notify the proper attorney(s) or staff of all changes in writing (e-mail).
- Review calendars and remind proper attorney(s) or staff of upcoming meetings or deadlines.
- Process incoming title orders and obtain necessary information or documents, including...