Top Jobs in Siouxland Area, IA
- ALBERT CITY, IA
This Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish in their local community! Our Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technicians will also have the following:
- Minimum 5’x5’x10’ covered and secured area at technician residence
- Computer with broadband internet
- Ability to plug in all DISH Network chargeable devices
- Dedicated off street parking at technician residence
- Ground floor access for equipment (preferred)
- Ida Grove , IA
Great Management Opportunity!
North Star Community Credit Union, an $84 million credit union headquartered in Cherokee, Iowa is seeking a highly motivated, experienced professional to join our team as the Branch Manager for our Ida Grove, Iowa office. The Branch Manager will provide leadership for the branch employees and manage the day-to-day operations of the branch. The Branch Manager is responsible for growing the branch and meeting the diverse financial needs of our members. The Branch Manager also serves as a loan officer and oversees branch lending functions. Strong consumer and mortgage lending experience is a...
Calling all Service Technicians!!! Start a career with Seneca Companies! Our technicians stay busy year round and have overtime offered on a regular basis along with great company benefits. Due to continued growth, we currently have an opening for a Petroleum Service Technician. The Service Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and service of automotive, electronic, hydraulic and/or mechanical petroleum equipment and products as applicable. Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots, performs repairs and preventative...
- Sioux City, IA
Excellent Part-time position available
Office Assistant Title: Office Assistant Purpose: To provide secretarial assistance for the Pastor/Office Administrator. Reports to: Office Administrator Essential Functions:
- Communicate with members of the congregation and the general public either on the phone or in person (public face/voice of First Presbyterian to callers/visitors during the week)
- Strong organizational and competent computer skills
- Ability to accept many tasks and interruptions to the work flow ...
- Jackson, NE
Looking to hire a full time bookkeeper
Bookkeeper Job Description Jackson Express is a family owned convenience store business that strives to hire individuals that align with our core values, vision and mission. We are interested in hiring individuals who are passionate about serving others and value customer relationships. The Bookkeeper is responsible for all accounting functions of the store. The Bookkeeper reports to the General Manager. This is a full-time position. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Benefits include paid time off and paid holidays. Starting pay $15-$20/hour depending on experience....