Top Jobs in Siouxland Area, IA
Job-Specific Career Training
As an Army National Guard Paralegal Specialist, you will play a key role in the Army’s judicial system. You will assist judges, Army lawyers, and unit commanders with legal matters and judicial work. The Paralegal Specialist provides legal and administrative support in such diverse areas as international law, contract law, defense legal services, and judicial legal services. Your training will enable you to research court decisions and Army regulations, process legal claims and appeals,...
- Sioux City, IA
This position is responsible for furnishing customers with parts requested, filling phone orders, researching out-of-stock parts, and issuing purchase orders. Successful candidates should have general knowledge of trucks, truck parts, and the trucking industry. Computer skills required. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Apply online at www.pbtruck.com/jobs Pre-employment Physical and Drug and Alcohol Testing Required Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
- Sioux City, IA
Year Round Contractor Work with Growing Co.!
Year round work for the right CONTRACTOR.Do what you do best and we will take care of the rest.We are a growing Window, Siding and Door Company that needs to add installers. If you like making homeowners HAPPY and take great pride in your work we are looking for YOU. Prefer experience but not a necessity, we can train. Flexible hours and potential to earn amazing money.
- Edgerton, MN
Human Resources/Safety ManagerK&M Concrete Construction Inc.P.O. Box 235 Edgerton, MN, 56128Essential Functions for Human Resources/ Safety Manager:
- Manage the safety, recruitment, selection, orientation, wage and salary administration, benefits administration, employee relations, communications, unemployment compensation, and workers' compensation functions.
- Know and understand the Company Policies, Technical Procedures and Workplace instructions.
- Understand and comply with...
Come for a job- stay to impact lives
Responsible for all retail job duties including, but not limited to, cashiering, counting cash drawers, customer services, stocking, staging, pricing, testing, and accepting, sorting, and hanging donated merchandise. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate/GED preferred, but not required.
- At least one year of prior retail sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability in use of cash register and affilitated duties (giving correct change, etc.).
- Must be able to organize work. ...