Top Jobs in Sierra Vista Area, AZ
- Benson, AZ
POSITION SUMMARY The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for performing safe and effective care to patients at Benson Hospital. RESPONSIBILITIES AND REPORTINGPrimary Accountabilities
- Demonstrates knowledge for age specific factors necessary to perform safe and effective performance of duties.
- Measures and records vital signs, assesses food and fluid intake, and records in the electronic health record.
- Provides a safe, clean, comfortable environment for the patient as evidenced by
- Identifies and...
JOIN AN ESTABLISHED AND GROWING CO.
ACCOUNTANTBFL Construction& Ventures, a top Tucson construction, development, and holding company in operation for 42 years, is seeking a full-time, hands-on collaborative accountant to work on a financial management team that handles 50 corporations and LLCs. Required qualifications include but are not limited to:
- A 4-year degree in accounting,
- 8-10 years of accounting experience,
- Strong general ledger...
Job-Specific Career Training
Keep the Nation moving forward in the Army National Guard. In the Guard, the Truck Driver is the Soldier who makes sure other Soldiers and their supplies get where they need to go, either by supervising the transportation team or by operating the vehicle. This is the way the Guard Truck Driver plays an essential role in the accomplishment of many Guard missions and the skills you learn in the Guard will help prepare you for a career and future as a tractor-trailer, heavy truck, or bus...
JOIN OUR CONSTRUCTION FAMILY
Multiple skilled carpenter position
- Lead man system
- Clean Arizona Driver's License a must
- 24 hr emergency responce
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Bring hand tools, safety glasses
- Power tools provided
- Good customer & co-worker skills
- Professional-friendly environment
- Some benefits available
- Bring a good sense of humor and a serious work ethic ! Requires living in or relocation to Sierra Vista, Arizona area. ( no commutes)