Top Jobs in Savannah Area, GA
Training Program, Existing Book of Business
We are looking for motivated sales professionals who have a desire to help people build their financial futures. WoodmenLife and its subsidiaries offer a variety of products, including insurance, annuities and investments. As a professional Representative for WoodmenLife, you’ll set your own hours, determine your own commission-based income, and be your own boss. Bring us an entrepreneurial attitude combined with a high-energy, competitive approach to get the job done, and we’ll provide you with the training, technology and support materials to build the career you’ve always dreamed of....
HVAC-SERVICE TECHNICIANS/ INSTALLER
HVAC-SERVICE TECHNICIANS/ INSTALLER DEAN CUSTOM AIR OVER 40 YEAR OLD, FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE REPAIR AND INSTALLATION COMPANY LOOKING FOR RESPONSIBLE, RELIABLE, EXPERIENCED SERVICE TECHNICIAN ALSO KNOWLEDGE OF DUCKWORK TO HELP OUR EXISTING LARGE CUSTOMER BASE CONTINUE TO GROW.MUST HAVE EPA CARD, NATE CERTIFICATION IS A POSITIVE.GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS. SEND RESUME TO 843-706-3434 OR CALL 912-450-2850 TO SCHEDULE INTERVIEW
Job-Specific Career Training
As an Automated Logistical Specialist in the Army National Guard, you will learn the ins and outs of supply chain management, from storage and distribution to warehouse management and record keeping. Major duties include:
- Establishing and maintaining records, such as stock lists, inventory, material control, accounting, and supply reports
- Reviewing and verifying quantities received against bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents ...
Come be a part of The Landings Club!
- Come enjoy the beautiful outdoors while working at our Cabana Bar!
- Duties include: Providing flawless and genuine service, presenting specials, suggesting and serving beverages/food, answering questions, taking and placing orders.
- Requirements: Minimum of eighteen (18) years of age. A minimum of one year previous experience as a food server as well as recommending fine wines and liquors highly preferred.
- Employee Perks. Weekly Pay, Free Tennis, Free Golf, Vendor Discounts, Free Parking, Employee Meal, Landings Scholarship Fund
- SAVANNAH, GA
$2000/MTH TRAINING PAY! NO SUNDAYS!
7000 Abercorn Street,, Savannah, GA 31406 HIRING NOW FORAUTO SALES REPRESENTATIVESBMW Performance Vehicles - WE WILL PAY UP TO $8000 in TRAINING! Aggressive compensation and benefits package! Are you ready to upgrade your career in the exciting field of Auto Sales? Critz BMW is offering a great career opportunity to represent one of the finest German import performance and luxury automobiles!Drivers who enjoy the unique...