Top Jobs in Northern Iowa, IA
Advertising Sales Professional
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for selling commercial time on local avails, local origination productions, guide and digital channels, and other new products as they are developed while maintaining a professional image and obtaining customer satisfaction, both internally and externally. Specific responsibilities assigned to this position include, but are not limited to:
- Solicits customers through telephone and in person presentations.
- Identifies demographic advertising needs.
- Creates and proposes advertising recommendations that best suit...
- Hampton, IA
Now hiring experienced welders, machine operators and a CNC programmer. We offer competitive pay, vacation and benefits including health, dental and retirement. Applications can be picked up at our office: 1220 Imperial Road Hampton, IA 50441 or call 641-456-2310
Join Our Team!
SHIPPING/RECEIVINGMachine Tool Engineering, Inc. in Charles City, Iowa is looking for a self-motivated and organized individual to join our team! Experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate for a full-time Shipping/Receiving position. This person will order material, set up all incoming & outgoing shipments, process customer orders, answer phones, and assist in other office tasks. We offer competitive wages PLUS an Attendance Bonus, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid...
- Mason City, IA
General Summary: Responsible for anticipating, diagnosing and repairing all areas of the facility. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and schedule all repairs, problems, diagnosing problems and preventative maintenance with operations
- Remove, install, rebuild, weld, torch, lubricate and clean all equipment associated with the process.
- Perform equipment, instrument and electrical work as needed.
- Communicate directly with the production department ensuring problems and tasks are addressed in a timely...
- Multiple Locations
Dr. Vidal D.D.S. 160 West 4th St Garner, Ia 50438 Part-Time Register Dental Assistant (Perferred) Hours:Flexible Must be able to work at a fast past, and mult-task If registered please have certifcation in hand or provide us with license number. Have a resume, please feel free to send it to us or fax it to 641-923-3140 We look forward to hearing from you!