Looking for flexible part time work or an opportunity to set your own schedule? Vector Marketing is currently Vector Marketing is currently seeking enthusiastic individuals for our sales representative positions. No prior experience is required, as we provide all the training you need to be successful.
What are the position details?
Our sales representatives work with customers to explain the features of our American-made Cutco products and take orders. We offer a great base pay, with the potential for additional incentives based on performance.
Paid Weekly – great stating base pay (not based on sales) or a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
Flexible Work - We help our reps create a flexible schedule that works for them, whether they want to work as much as possible, super part time, or anywhere in between.
Solid Training - Our comprehensive training program has been helping people succeed for over 40 years. Even if a rep decides not to stay with us long-term, the sales, networking, and communication skills they learn will benefit them in any field.
Choice of location – After the initial training reps can work from home. Some in office meetings and training may be required.
What are the requirements?
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages 18 and up or 17 and a high school graduate
- Conditions Apply
- Able to start within the next 7-10 days
Who would do well in this position?
We welcome applicants of all ages and backgrounds, and we believe that people with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and apply new skills will do well in this position. We're looking for people from all kinds of fields, including retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and more. If you have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people, we encourage you to request an interview today.
If you think you'd be a great fit for our sales team, fill out the contact information, and a receptionist will follow up with you to schedule a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Sandpoint, ID 83864
Due to growth in our company, Ag Enterprise Supply, Inc is pleased to announce several opportunities to join our family/staff. We are offering the following positions at our Cheney, WA location:
- Ag Service / Delivery Person - Class A w/ Hazmat
- Seasonal Delivery Driver - Class A w/Hazmat
- Precision Parts Sales Persons
If you are interested in joining our team, in any of the above positions, for complete job descriptions, salary/benefit information or to submit a resume, please contact us at Resume@agenterprise.com
- Full Time, Part Time
- 17005 W SR 904, Sandpoint, ID 83864
Do you enjoy being part of a thriving and busy atmosphere? Do you like to learn new things while working? If so, we urge you to consider a position with the Idaho State Liquor Division (ISLD) in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
We are currently seeking a motivated and upbeat individual to join our retail team. The ideal candidate will be reliable, detail-oriented, and proactive. This position is responsible for receiving, storing, stocking, and selling packaged liquor in a state liquor store, maintaining a safe work environment, and performing related work.
This is a part-time position working between 30 and 39 hours per week and is located at 560 W Kathleen Avenue, Suite L, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83815. Interested candidates have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing enterprise in a thriving and exciting industry. We offer a variety of outstanding benefits, including:
- Excellent low-cost Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Participation in PERSI, which is one of the nation's best state retirement systems
- Generous vacation and sick leave accrual that begins immediately
- Eleven paid holidays per year
- Multiple savings plans, including an optional 401k & multiple Deferred Compensation plans
- Group Life Insurance/Disability Insurance/Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
The Idaho State Liquor Division (ISLD) is a $300MM+ state-operated enterprise comprised of 170 retail outlets and 425 associates throughout Idaho. Additionally, the Division maintains its central office and distribution center in Boise.
The mission of the ISLD is to provide control over the importation, distribution, sale, and consumption of distilled spirits; curtail intemperate use of beverage alcohol; and responsibly optimize the net revenues to the citizens of Idaho.
The vision of the Idaho State Liquor Division is to be the most respected and highest performing purveyor of distilled spirits in the U.S.A.
Example of Duties:
1. Liquor sales. Typical duties: greets customers and answers questions regarding product content, use and price; observes customers, checks identification for proof-of-age and denies service to underage or intoxicated customers; receives payments by cash, check or credit card and makes change; receives and verifies licensed-bar orders; operates computerized cash register system to process sales data; closes out cash register and balances receipts to sales journal.
2. Stocking. Typical duties: receives and verifies shipments; inspects and documents freight damages; determines stocking needs, codes merchandise and arranges shelf and floor displays.
3. Store operations. Typical duties: acts for manager during absences; opens and closes store and maintains security; balances daily receipts with daily sales reports and makes bank deposits; reconciles discrepancies; enters merchandise data into computer system to update files and generate reports; may supervise work and train other clerks; recommends product merchandising, inventory levels and new product listings; prepares sales summary reports; performs routine cleaning and maintenance of store area.
This work involves standing and walking continuously throughout the shift, and lifting cases weighing up to 50 pounds to a height up to five feet.
Must be 19 years of age to sell liquor per Idaho Code.
- Adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers and decimals
- Reading instructions written in English
The State of Idaho is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, political affiliation or belief, sex, national origin, genetics, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The State of Idaho is committed to access and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities, auxiliary aids and services are available upon request. If you require an accommodation at any step in our recruitment process, you are encouraged to contact (208) 334-2263 (TTY/TTD: 711), or email email@example.com.
Preference may be given to veterans who qualify under state and federal laws and regulations.
- Part Time
- 14.50 Hour
- 560 W Kathleen Avenue, Ste L, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
Along with the 3 jobs posted by NorthIdahoHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: