Top Jobs in North Bay Area, CA
- St. Helena, CA
The Receptionist will be responsible for running and maintaining the Administration Office of the Greystone campus, assisting the General Manager, answering phones and assisting guests in a professional manner. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES • Answer all incoming calls in a helpful and professional manner, directing calls to appropriate parties. • Maintain and distribute the Greystone campus phone lists. Assist IT with the maintenance of internal email groups. • Assist with correspondence, meeting scheduling, coordination and daily calendar for General Manager. • Take notes during business...
- Napa, CA
You can expect a lot from working at Target. An inclusive, enthusiastic team. A company focused on community. A brand that puts guests first. And the fun and flexibility of a job that works for you.About this Opportunity
- Pull merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor
- Locate and place extra merchandise into the stockroom
- Stock merchandise on the sales floor
- Keep receiving area and stockroom clean and safe
- And more
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work 3rd shift (Overnight stores...