Vector Marketing is currently holding virtual interviews for entry level sales rep positions. Our representatives have an opportunity to work from home remotely selling Cutco products through one on one appointments that emphasizes customer service. Experience is not necessary because our training is designed to help people do well immediately - as long as someone is willing to learn, they can be successful. Interview online, start work within the week.
We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income around their busy schedule. Interviewing now for part time, full time, and seasonal work.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – guaranteed base-appt (not based on sales or results), commissions available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on.
- Flexible scheduling – we help our reps create a schedule that works for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as classes, other jobs, or family commitments.
- Choice of location – most interviews and trainings take place online through virtual interviews and training, reps can conveniently work from home.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 years old or 17 and a 2021 HS Graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center or telemarketing (which by the way, we don’t do), administrative assistant, receptionist/office work, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a full time remote work. If you are a student looking to work around classes (secure your holiday work or winter break work today) or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Lubbock, TX 79401
Looking for a dependable, personable receptionist to answer phones, transfer calls, greet customers, sort and distribute mail. This person will be in charge of ordering supplies, typing letters, keeping track of employees monthly calendars, scanning, etc. We offer great benefits, paid time off, and paid holidays. Pay will be between $10/hr and $15/hr depending on experience. Must be reliable and punctual.
- Full Time
- TX 79404
Home Instead is looking for Compassionate Caregivers. There are a variety of shifts available Days, Evening, Overnights, and Weekends. Home Instead provides practical care such as nutritious meals, assist with hygiene, light housekeeping, errands, transportation and more importantly companionship. Apply online at www.homeinstead.com/lubbocktx or call our office 806-281-4663. Paid Vacation, 401K, Loyalty Bonus, Comprehensive Training classroom style and online, Same Day Pay available. Great staff support to help you be successful. All applicants will be subject to background checks and drug screening.
As a Caregiver, you will be primarily responsible for providing companionship and assistance with meal preparation, laundry and light housekeeping, including:
- Provide social companionship
- Support with a variety of daily living tasks and reminders
- Transportation to appointments, errands and social outings
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Standby assistance with personal hygiene
- Overnight protective supervision
- No healthcare certification is required!
- A compassionate heart for older adults
- Valid driver's license and transportation
- Ability to travel 15 miles for any scheduled shifts
- The ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds
- Daily access to email, the Internet, and a mobile phone
WHY JOIN THE INDUSTRY?
- Paid training
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and support for our caregivers
- 401 K
- Wellness Plan
- Additional pay for holidays and overtime
- A caring and encouraging staff
- Same Day Pay Available
- Part Time
- 10.00 Hour
- 1010 Slide Road, Lubbock, TX 79416
We are an Electrical Engineering Consulting Company seeking a CAD technician with AutoCAD training/experience. The majority of our work is in the Power Delivery field.
AutoCAD knowledge will be evaluated. Applicant must have knowledge of basic drafting techniques and practices. Microstation experience will be considered.
This is not an Engineering position, or an entry level Engineering position. This is a Full-Time CAD drafting position with company benefits. Working hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Applicants must pass a drug screen upon hiring.
Pay range will be $17/hr - $25/hr depending on experience.
- Full Time
- 401 50th Street, Lubbock, TX 79404
SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT - ACCOUNT TERRITORY EXECUTIVE
Rapidly gaining market share and need to expand our sales team. Seeking self-motivated, ambitious, high energy, team player, for business to business solutions consulting position. Extensive training provided. Prior sales/industry experience preferred, but energy and attitude are top priority.
The objective of the solutions consultant position is to cultivate and develop new business relationships, uncover opportunities, and drive incremental revenue within the office equipment marketplace.
The Solutions Consultant will be responsible for researching, implementing and managing sales within a geographical territory. Responsibilities include developing and managing client contacts. Must be able to communicate effectively in person and electronically, possess a sense of urgency and be goal and team oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology and computer literacy
- Ability to travel
- Draft professional solution proposals
- Group presentation skills
- Closing capabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- Primarily focus on driving new account acquisition and managing current customer accounts
- Work with minimal supervision
- Organizational skills a must
- Dependable & trustworthy
Salary plus commission
Reliable transportation required
Bilingual a plus
Please email resume and references
- Full Time
- 7302 82nd Street, Lubbock, TX 79424
When people think ofDENNY’S, it seems just about everyone can recount a story about an early morning breakfast with friends or a relaxed dinner with family. Without a doubt, DENNY’S, has become as much as part of American life as baseball or apple pie. However, a large attraction of DENNY’S goes beyond the menu. DENNY’S offers an enormous range of management opportunities to people with ability and a dream.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will help lead the staff and assist in the training and development of your personnel. You will be responsible for all restaurant operations and providing excellent customer service. We will work with you to maintain a safe, secure and pleasant work environment for you and all your staff. You will sharpen your existing skills by participating in a comprehensive MIT training program that will assist you in meeting your goals. If you are committed to providing excellent customer service and have a good knowledge of restaurant operations, then we encourage you to apply today!
To ensure success, Denny's provides extensive training programs for its employees at all levels.
Our benefits for Restaurant Manager include:
- Major Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life insurance plan
- Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Bonus Plan
- Restaurant Manager Training Program
- And MUCH more! APPLY TODAY!
- Full Time
- 4718 Slide Road, Lubbock, TX 79414
Looking for those who want to make excellent money. Local fiber optic construction company looking for hungry employees ready to work to better their lives with a chance to advance with the company. Starting pay is $18.00 - $30.00 per hour dependendent on experience. Company offers health, dental and vision insurance (company pays for employees premiums in full!!!). Must be willing to work and work hard. Will work 40-50 hours per week. Experience with fiber optic construction a plus; however, willing to train those individuals who are wanting to learn a new trade. Employees are required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and have a valid drivers license.
- Full Time
- 15009 CR 1800, Lubbock, TX 79424
Performs supervisory work in the care and maintenance of an assigned area. Supervises and coordinates workers in areas such as agriculture, athletics, grounds, housing and residence halls, physical plant, maintenance, etc.
• Process building work orders, oversees repairs and inspections, assists faculty, staff and students with building issues, helps secure the building.
• Keeps track of all department inventory and tags all new incoming equipment.
• Collects surplus items from various spaces in the building and disposes of them properly.
• Assists with audiovisual and computer issues if needed.
• Clears all labs when faculty, students move or vacate the space.
• Coordinates vendors that are permitted in the building and assists with projects taking place in the building.
• Works closely with the physical plant employees and subcontractors with facilitating the needs of the biology building.
Bachelor's degree in a related field of study and three years experience related to assigned area; OR a combination of education and/or related experience to equal seven years.
• 5 years experience with TTU policies and procedures. Extensive mechanical and electrical experience.
• Must have extensive knowledge and experience in mechanical and electrical skills.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2425201
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
- Full Time
- Lubbock, TX 79409
Along with the 8 jobs posted by LubbockHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: