Vector Marketing is currently interviewing for part time sales reps, with an option to work from home. Interview online for an immediate start.
What does the remote position involve?
Basic responsibilities involve working with customers virtually, explaining our American made products, and placing any orders. There is a great starting base pay (paid weekly) that isn’t based on sales or results, but incentives are possible based on performance. Previous experience isn’t needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success.
Excellent pay – There is a great starting base pay rate with a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week. All reps are paid weekly.
Solid training – We’ve been training people to do well for over 35 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
Flexible scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part time, while others choose to earn extra income around other commitments such as vacations, classes, other jobs, or family obligations.
Choice of location – Sales reps have an opportunity to work from their home or dorm.
What are the requirements?
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages eighteen plus or seventeen and a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well in the position?
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in all kinds of fields (some none at all!) - retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
The Scott Co. R-IV (Kelly) School District has an opening for a full-time custodian position with a starting salary of $10.30 per hour, school paid medical and dental insurance, and retirement through the PEERS system. Applications can be obtained by contacting Frank Santora at Scott Co. R-IV Schools, 4035 State Hwy 77, Benton MO 63736 or call 573-545-3541 ext. 228. Please see above for the Support Staff Application.
Monday-Friday 2:30-11:00pm Subject to change
looking for a detail oriented candidate to fill our Custodian position. As a Custodian for Kelly you would be responsible for keeping your work locations in immaculate condition as we take pride in the look and condition of our facilities. To be successful in this role, you must be detailed oriented, be able to work under minimal supervision, ability to work well with other staff, and take satisfaction in a job well done. As needed, the custodian may need to work in other locations around campus to assist.
Minimum Required Qualifications • Basic use of hand tools
• Perform Physical Tasks • Work Under Minimal Supervision • Reliable Transportation
Essential Functions • Thoroughly clean each bathroom, all surfaces of sink, toilet, and floor of designated area.
• Thoroughly clean including dust and polish where appropriate in designated area.
• Thoroughly clean Classrooms in designated area.
• Thoroughly sweep, mop or vacuum floors in designated area.
• Remove trash from designated area each day. Non Essential Functions • Maintain compliance with all policy and procedures. • Complete all required training. • Work cooperatively with other departments and members of the community. • Participate in all required meetings as determined by supervisor. • Other duties as assigned.
- Full Time
- 10.30 Hour
- 4035 State Hwy 77, Benton, MO 63736
Growing Financial/Security Equipment dealer looking for a full or part time Entry Level Field technician. Duties will include installation and maintenance of ATMs, security alarms, surveillance equipment, pneumatic tube systems, cash controllers, and other Financial and Security equipment. An ideal candidate will have electronics training or experience, possibly some customer service experience, and a good attitude. Local and manufacturer training will be provided along with tools and equipment. Veterans are most welcome to apply.
Benefits for part time employees include use of company vehicle, and company uniform. Full time employees can participate in our Healthcare Reimbursement Account, and Simple IRA with employer match.
Starting salary begins at $13.50 per hour or more (depending on candidate's experience).
Requirements for postion:
Electronic training or experience
Pass drug screening
Pass background check
- Full Time, Part Time
- P.O. Box 176, Kelso, MO 63758
We have an immediate opening for a mechanic/diesel technician. We are a well-established, family-owned business and provide a wide variety of services to our customers. We also provide a lot of opportunities to our employees. Currently, we are looking to add at least one person to our staff and maybe more. We are huge on customer service so we are looking for a pleasant, driven individual with the desire to help those in need. To our new member(s) we offer competitive pay, employee health insurance (with the option to add family at our cost), paid Holidays, uniforms, common PPE, annual boot & tool allowances, paid vacation (after 1st year of employment), and many opportunities for overtime. Slightly higher pay is available for members who possess or obtain a Class A or Class B, CDL, preferrably Class A. The CDL also offers our new member(s) even more options and opportunites. Our shop maintains many different types of fleet vehicles and equipment including diesel pickups, semis, trailers, hydraulics, hyrail systems, school buses, as well as many others. We also perform road service, light/medium/heavy duty towing and recovery. We work closely with many local police and fire agencies on crash scenes as well as working some pretty interesting situations both on and off the roadways. As you can see, there are many options. Come join our team!!!
- Full Time
- 3120 Nash Road East, Scott City, MO 63780
Looking to hire another foreman for our rapidly growing concrete company. We specialize in residential and commercial work. Salary based on experience and bonuses based on performance. Dependability, strong work ethic, people skills, and professionalism required. Please call 270-227-0727 to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Full Time
- 30.00-35.00 Hour
- 214 Boone Hill Road, Benton, KY 42025
HVAC Service Technician
We are looking for HVAC service technicians with 3 years of experience or more preferred.
HVAC service techs in the following fields will be considered:
- Light Commercial/Packaged Rooftop units
- Residential HVAC
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Understanding of refrigerant components and operation
- Understanding of wiring diagrams and have good troubleshooting skills
- Chiller and boiler experience is a big plus but not required. We will teach you what you don't already know.
- Must have a valid driver's license, and be able to legally work in Missouri and in Illinois.
- Must be well-spoken and capable of working well with others.
Preferred but not required:
- OSHA 10 hour safety training
- Good computer skills are a plus
- Working as a HVAC Service Technician in the light commercial, commercial and industrial HVAC market. You will perform preventative maintenance, diagnostic services and repairs on all types of heating and air conditioning equipment.
- Reporting to the Service Manager and Service Coordinator. You will be spending most all your time on job sites, and you must be capable of working from a ladder, and working from heights on a lift if needed (all proper safety equipment and training will be provided). You must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401(k) matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Paid sick days
- Full Time
- 3185 N. High St., Jackson, MO 63755
Local, family owned business in Cape Girardeau for 30 years in need of an experienced Graphic Artist due to retirement of current employee.
Hours are Tuesday - Friday, 9:00 to 5:30. That's right, no nights or weekends. We offer 401K, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations. Pay is a reflection of experience.
Person we are looking for should have a BS or BA in Graphic Design or related field. They need to be proficient in the following computer programs : Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Knowledge of garment screen printing would be a plus.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time
- 7977 State Highway K, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
Diesel Truck Technician Wanted for Full Time Position! Great pay and bonus incentives! Will Train!
*Work in an Air conditioned shop!
*We work in all aspects of the truck including engine, rear axles, cab, electrical, transmission, etc.
*We are willing to train, so some mechanical aptitude and knowledge is needed, but no truck repair experience is needed!
The following are a MUST!:
1. Own own tool box and tools.
2. Great attitude
3. Great work ethic
4. Great attendance
5. Willingness to learn
6. Valid driver's license (CDL will be required after job training for test drive purposes)
7. Clean driving record
8. Clean drug screen
10. HS Diploma or GED
The following is available to our full time employees:
*Steady work hours
*Competitive pay scale based on
Performance and knowledge.
*Bonus monthly incentive plan if
*Monthly tool reimbursement if
You can also Apply in person at:
330 S Interstate Dr
Sikeston, Mo 63801
- Full Time
- 330 S. Interstate Dr., Sikeston, MO 63801
Along with the 8 jobs posted by HeartlandJobs.com employers, we found the following positions: