Top Jobs in Gainesville Ocala Area, FL
Job-Specific Career Training
We've all seen the depictions of air traffic controllers sitting at their big, circular radar screens talking planes into a safe landing. But not everyone is aware of the talented professionals who make sure that screen – and all its associated components – is working properly: the Air Traffic Control Equipment Repairer.Simply stated, Army National Guard flight control couldn't operate properly without the Air Traffic Control Equipment Repairer. As a member of the Army National Guard's...
- Ocala, FL
EXCELLENT INCOME, FULL BENEFITS, PAID TIMEOFF
2025 SW College Rd, Ocala, FL 34471 SALES CONSULTANTS!! $$ Excellent Income Potential $$ Sales Experience in any Industry is accepted! Do you LOVE cars?! Then work with what you LOVE!! Jenkins Ocala Dealerships are looking for Sales People interested in the Automotive Industry. Build your future in a Great Career! If you have Sales experience in any field, be it in a business development center, Automotive, Cellular phones, electronics, furniture, in advertising, real estate, have served in our military, account...
- Gainesville, FL
Local driving position
Driving position CDL's a must, clean driving record a must, local delivery of mail to local post offices. Must be flexible to work split shift and weekends. Position hired for fill ins with possibility of permanent position. Position good for retiree.
- Ocala, FL
Candidate will be required to produce CabinetVision design for shop drawings for use in CNC
- Self starter and motivated with a strong analytical, coordination and organizational skills
- Able to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning across the organization
- Take the initiative on special projects that are identified by management
- Create shop drawings using CabinetVision for submittals
- Create shop drawings for production
- Prepare cutting list using CabinetVision for production
- Overtime required as needed ...
Part-Time Accounting Manager Wanted
Job Description: Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. Must be able to communicate financial status clearly, supervise staff effectively, maintain records efficiently, be organized, proficient and professional in assigned tasks and position. Minimum Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Business with an accounting background; minimum 5-7 years Accounting Management or Controller...