Share with friends:
Strategic Account Manager, Healthcare – Spectrum Enterprise
At a glance:
- Are you a motivated client-focused sales expert familiar with the needs of healthcare organizations?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position protecting and growing existing accounts by guiding them through fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
As a Strategic Account Manager, you focus on ensuring quality service and client satisfaction. With a focus on consultative sales, you highlight innovative business solutions that simplify technology and communication needs of healthcare organizations. You have a passion for proactively engaging with existing accounts to preemptively analyze and simplify their ever-changing technology needs. You are enthusiastic about our product suite and sharing that excitement with your clients.
You have developed a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business and enhance the client experience. Through your expertise and understanding of the client’s needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our voice, data and video solutions that deliver on short-term goals while creating sustainable value for clients and demand for the future. You flourish in an office environment and feel comfortable traveling to manage accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Serve as an advocate and grow key relationships within named accounts and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals and benefits that align with their needs.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target healthcare contacts for product portfolios and facilitating face-to-face meetings.
- Maintain an accurate client database to report on sales activities.
- Ensure successful client implementations by establishing data control procedures and working with regulatory agencies.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Executives, Sales Engineering and Marketing personnel.
- Expedite the sales process by assisting with fund acquisitions.
- Develop key sales skills and techniques by participating in training sessions.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of experience in pharmaceutical, surgical, hospital or healthcare sales
- Five or more years of strategic business-to-business (B2B) sales experience or account management with a proven record meeting $3,000 monthly goals
- Expert of HIPAA and compliance regulations
- Strong network building with the ability to identify and cultivate market opportunities in assigned accounts
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change within a team environment
- Familiarity with SalesForce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing systems
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and the availability to travel
- Quick learner with the ability to apply concepts and knowledge in the field
- Fluent in written and spoken English
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Five or more years of experience selling data, voice (PRI/SIP, LAN/WAN), cloud and video solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Experience in another sales channel or in telesales on embedded accounts
- Positive attitude and confidence when presenting technical information to high-level clients
- Coachable with a proven ability to work independently
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise product suite and culture
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)