Top Jobs in El Paso Area, TX
Posting Job Title:Customer Service Representatives (Technical Support)Requisition #: 176475BRPosting Location: El Paso, TX, USArea of Interest:Customer Service/Member ServicesPosition Type: Full TimePosting Job Description Customer Service RepresentativesEverything you want to be.**Start Date 06/20/16**Are you versatile and cool under pressure? Does your “can do” attitude prevail over a fast-paced variety of customer concerns? Do you picture yourself a tech whiz? Then Time Warner Cable is the place to be. We welcome and nurture...
Position Summary: Prepares food in accordance with Company recipes and standards. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and serve all required food items in accordance with established portions and presentation standards.
- Set up service units and prep cook station with needed items.Maintain and break down as appropriate.
- Ensure that assigned work areas and equipment are clean and sanitary according to Company standards and state and local health and safety regulations.
- Maintain security and safety in the...
Full Time and Per Diem X-ray Tech Needed
DESCRIPTION: Radiology Technologist will provide service to our nationwide Long Term Care and outside the hospital client base. Will complete diagnostic exams in a professional and timely manner. RT will be provided with all overhead including Vehicle, X-Ray Equipment, Gas Card and Developing Tools. RT will interact with our Call Center Dispatch Associates to pick up cases and report cases that are completed. REQUIREMENTS: -ARRT Certification -State X-Ray License (If State issues one) -Ability to work independently -Enjoys driving and moving from location to location -Professional attitude...
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER IN TRAINING Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Assistant Store Manager in Training Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Team Leader in Training, you'll take the lead as you...
- Drive sales by overseeing the guest service and merchandising of two to three departments with sales ranging from $2 - $9 million
- Act as leader on duty, as well as opening and closing the store on assigned days
- Assist with recruiting and hiring of your team
- El Paso, TX
Veteran for Homeless Veterans
Opportunity Center for the Homeless—Job Description Job Title: Project Coordinator Report To: Executive Director, Director of Social Services Employees Supervised: Support Staff Job Summary:
- Manages and oversees the Opportunity Center Veterans Transitional Living Center and related veterans programs of the Opportunity Center.
- Works with the Veterans Administration (VA) to develop housing opportunities for homeless veterans, prepares homeless veterans for successful transition, and...