Top Jobs in Columbia-Greene Area, NY
- Kingston, NY
Pharmacist Department: Pharmacy Schedule: Per Diem Shift: Flexible Availability Job Details:
- Bachelor's of Science
- Hospital Experience Preferred
- . Summary of Job Purpose
- Assure safe and proper use of medication in hospital setting according to policies and procedures, regulations and highest professional standards.
- Education Possession of a BS Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited 5 yr. college
- Experience: Hospital experience preferred; new graduates are...
- Multiple Locations
Job Summary:Provides Emergency Room technical support for physicians and nurses to optimize patient care. The Emergency Care Technician receives direction and assignments from the Registered/Licensed Professional Staff including Nurses, Physicians, Respiratory Therapist, Dieticians and Physical Therapists. Demonstrates knowledge of and follows age specific guidelines. Practices using proper personal protective equipment and hand hygiene.*Requirements:Associates degree preferred, High School Diploma required. Experience working with Medical Terminology, as an Emergency Medical Technician,...
- Albany, NY
Posting Job Title:Master Control Operator – TWC News AlbanyRequisition #: 177080BRPosting Location: Albany, NY, USArea of Interest:Engineering/Technical OperationsPosition Type: Full TimePosting Job Description SUMMARYResponsible for the execution of On-Air Transmission(s) and Technical Quality of incoming and outgoing programming. Operate all aspects of Master Control and Audio Operations in a 24 hour news environment for multiple markets.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESIn Production Control (PCR): • Mix all Audio sources needed (mics, vo,...
- Westfield, MA
Job-Specific Career Training
As an Army National Guard Avionics and Survivability Equipment Repairer, you will keep the lines of communications open for the Army. In this specialty, you become an essential member of the communications maintenance team responsible for maintaining switchboards, telephones, and associated wire instruments and equipment.Some of your specific duties may include: maintaining, testing, and repairing communications equipment; installing and repairing circuits and wiring; calibrating and...
- CLAVERACK, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION - FARM EQUIPMENT SALES PERSON
- Represents the company for the sale of farm machinery to customers in a defined customer list provided by sales management.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Maintains sales management information for all customers in the assigned customer list
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitors trends in customer’s...