Share with friends:
Come Join A Winning Team!
Executive Sales AssistantThe Executive Sales Assistant plays a crucial role in supporting our field sales organization and promoting successful sales overall. As an Executive Sales Assistant, you will be assigned multiple sales regions to support sales directors and representatives with their day to day responsibilities, performing tasks such generating reports, coordinating meetings and travel, scheduling conference calls, and managing calendars. Additional duties will include conducting market research to benefit sales practices, answer questions from sales representatives when needed, managing data and company policies, and other key projects as assigned.
To successfully provide support to our associates, you will train to develop a working knowledge of our entire product line, overall sales practices, and target industries. If you are detail oriented, organized, and dedicated to superior service, this is the position for you!
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree, not required but preferred
- 1-3 years administrative experience preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask