Your search resulted in 35 "Sales" jobs in Ashland, WI. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Sales
Looking for work? Vector Marketing is looking to fill customer service focused sales rep positions right away. We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income around their currently work schedule or students looking to work around their classes. Our reps present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low key, one on one basis.
- No experience needed – we believe in building our people from the ground up and allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order launch them into a successful career.
- Great starting pay - we offer a minimum base pay (paid weekly - incentives possible), so our reps don’t feel pressured to make a sale. We ask them to focus on providing excellent service to customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
- Solid training - we’ve been training people to do well for over 35 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
- Flexible schedules – great for someone looking to work around their classes or supplement their current income
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages 18+ or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next seven to ten days
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail at Target, fast food at McDonalds, cashier at Wendys, stocked shelves in an Amazon warehouse, barista at Starbucks, call center or telemarketing (which by the way, we don’t do), administrative assistant at an accountant or doctor’s office, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. While many of our reps are students, we welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
Seriously - just about anything you can think of! It doesn’t matter if your previous experience was remote work, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job - we can train you to do well with us.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Ashland, WI 54806
No experience required, starting pay of $16.47 to $33.82/hour, $56,700 /year average pay PLUS full Benefits. The Postal Service employs nearly 1 million people and is hiring for MANY different positions nationwide. CLICK HERE for application and Postal Service job information. Postal Service employment also includes career advancement, good working conditions and GREAT job security. The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. There is NO experience required, paid training is provided for all job openings. There are MANY different positions available.
For application and Postal Service job information, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE 24 hours a day to get information on ALL of the Postal Service career opportunities available
The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service is currently hiring and there are MANY different positions available. The Postal Service has excellent and challenging employment opportunities. Postal Service employment includes great pay, good working conditions, career advancement, and job security that can lead to a lifetime career. To qualify for employment, you must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen.
The Postal Service currently employs nearly 1 Million people. There are many employment opportunities with the Postal Service from entry level to management. Certain career fields exist in most or all of its departments. These fields are usually administrative, general office and clerical in nature, such as accountant, administrative assistant, auditor, bookkeeper, clerk, office assistant, secretary, staff assistant, typist, etc. To allow a better understanding of the Postal Service, the following list will give a brief description of some of the career fields that make up the Postal Service.
- Clerk - Clerks are the individuals that always work at the retail counter in the post office. They are also responsible for taking incoming mail, sorting and distributing the mail, selling stamps, etc. This position provides customer service to the general public.
Labor Services is a private employment service that offers assistance in gaining employment and is not affiliated with the USPS, US government, its agencies or affiliates. Labor Services has been assisting individuals in gaining Postal Service employment for over 18 years and we are here to assist you through the entire Postal Service hiring process allowing you to gain a great career with the Postal Service. The Postal Service was created over 200 years ago and is the largest agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service operates over 30,000 post office location. Over 600 million pieces of mail are delivered by the Post Office to as many as 142 million different delivery points. This totals over 170 billion pieces of mail being delivered annually. The Postal Service operates over 200,000 vehicles and has the largest vehicle fleet in the world. Most of the fleet is right hand drive for easier mail delivery. The availability of job openings is based upon the needs of the Postal Service in each geographic area. Hiring by the Postal Service may depend upon passing job requirements such as an exam, completing a questionnaire, passing a drug screening and/or other screening procedures.
- Full Time
- Ashland, WI 54806
- Full-time sales role good for students, grads, and people who appreciate flexibility, with potential for advancement and no ceiling on commission bonuses.
- A role that is ideal for flexible, goal-oriented communicators who thrive on meeting new people and being on the move.
- Benefits include paid comprehensive training and time off, excellent health packages, free Spectrum services, Education Assistance, unlimited mileage reimbursement and more.
At first, you’ll run through some virtual training programs, then jump right in to see how our expert Reps get business done. Our hands-on training philosophy lets you partner with established pros to learn how to close the deals in no time. Even after training you’ll have the continuing support and encouragement of your peers and mentors whenever you need it.
You Have Unlimited Potential
As a Spectrum Outside Sales Representative, you’re guaranteed a steady paycheck from the moment you start training. But that’s just the beginning: The potential for earning is unlimited. Commission bonuses grow with every new deal. And with our unlimited mileage reimbursement, we’re looking out for you at every turn.
It's An Especially Good Time To Join Spectrum
We’re sharing our success with the people who help us achieve it. And right now we’re offering additional $2,500 training bonuses for new Outside Sales Representatives.
We’ll Have Your Back
At Spectrum, training and teambuilding are priorities. We want you to succeed, so we offer support like:
- Peer mentoring and regular group huddles to talk tactics and celebrate wins
- Regular training refreshers
- Solid leads to give you a strong start
Keep Moving Forward
Do you think fast on your feet? If you’re motivated, you can go far with Spectrum. We appreciate enthusiasm and dedication; you can see it in the fact that nearly all of our Sales Managers started as Representatives themselves. What they learned on the job made them talented leaders and Sales standouts. It also means they understand exactly what you’ll need to succeed in this role, so they can guide you until you’re ready to take the lead yourself.
Your Neighborhood, Your Open-Air Office
Learn about your community while delivering advanced TV, high-speed Internet and Voice technologies, matching your neighbors with the customized services that best fit their needs and lifestyles. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys being out of the office and on the move. It’s the freedom of self-employment without the risks of running your own business.
How About Those Benefits?
There are so many outstanding benefits to working with Spectrum, like retirement savings, paid time off, child care reimbursement, travel reimbursement, and more.
Here’s What You Need to Get Started
The minimum requirements for Outside Sales Representatives are:
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Motivation to sell door-to-door in residential areas
- Ability to work outdoors in all adverse weather conditions
- Engaging interpersonal skills
- Full Time
- Ironwood, MI
Along with the 3 jobs posted by UpNorthHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: