- Full Time
- Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Seeking Seasonal Precision Ag Help
Field Service Technician
Job Title: Wisconsin Field Technician
Reports To: Technical Support Manager
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-time, Seasonal
Summary: Accountable for installation, maintenance, and upkeep of company hardware and software in the field. Has daily interactions with clients and management. Creates own schedule in Collaboration with Manager. Monitors and responds to service needs for territory through proprietary software. Interacts with an online platform to verify schedule, maintain timecard, input completed work, and create call logs for review by superiors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work autonomously or from direction by Supervisor
- Travel as required to remote locations
- Execute daily Work Order Schedule
- Raise towers, dig holes, and perform other physical tasks
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting, reporting, and maintenance of Company equipment.
- Training customers on Hortau software/app
- Will build strong relationships with regional customers.
- Must maintain a high level of communication with the territory sales rep.
- Must create call logs and report every new request from customers in the company’s centralized CRM.
- Use company approved software for monthly financial reports.
- Must create, review, address, and complete posted work orders in company software.
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of company assets: vehicle, credit card, apparel, etc.
- In charge of managing service inventory stored in a company vehicle and regional warehouse.
- All related tasks.