Our Winnipeg, MB Location is currently looking for a Warehouse Technician to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensures products received are correct as per the bill of lading or packing slips, and are in good condition;
- Picks all requested inventory from the order and pack to ship;
- Ensures all appropriate receiving paperwork is signed and dated;
- Completes thorough inventory of the contents of all received shipments;
- Loads and unloads trailers using safe forklift operations;
- Maintains cleanliness of the work area.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous warehouse experience is required;
- Shipping and receiving experience an asset;
- Hazardous waste knowledge considered an asset;
- Forklift certification considered an asset;
- Ability to lift 50lbs;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.