- Full Time
- Commensurate with experience Year
- 50 Morberg Way, Winnipeg, MB R3H 0A4
Flight Operations Quality Assurance Manager
Keewatin Air is hiring for the position of Flight Operations Quality Assurance Manager (FOQA). The person in this position is responsible for trend analysis, data updates, and finding new ways to enhance and promote safe flight operations. In addition, utilizing Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) data to determine where flight operational hazards exist within the operation and make recommendations for risk mitigation efforts throughout the operation. The Flight Operations Quality Assurance Manager must ensure safety critical information learned through the FOQA program is disseminated to appropriate staff for risk assessment and corrective actions.
- Promote a system of continuous improvement to enhance safety and productivity by monitoring the Flight Operations and training departments;
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of and involvement in Keewatin Air’s flight training programs;
- Responsible for the oversight of the Flight Operations Quality Assurance Program;
- Timely completion of internal and external audits;
- Submitting audit reports to the Director of Flight Operations for the individual areas of the internal evaluation program’s scope;
- Tracking and trending quality issues identified in the program for ongoing improvements;
- Maintaining and enhancing a Flight Operations Audit Procedures Manual, Audit Plan, and audit checklists;
- Completing follow-up audits to ensure the effectiveness of corrective action plans;
- Regularly reporting to the Safety Manager any issues raised in the course of the internal audit program and the progress of the internal audit plan;
- Submitting findings from the internal audit program into the SMS reporting system;
- Provide subject matter expertise for flight operations in the overall improvement of its policies, processes, and procedures to enable continuous improvement of its output;
- Develop and maintain an auditor training program for Keewatin Air individuals assigned to contribute to the internal evaluation program;
- Any other duties assigned by the Director of Flight Operations.
- Previous industry or auditing experience an asset.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Successfully completed high school or equivalent.
- Post-secondary degree in aviation or related experience an asset.
- English language: written and spoken.
- Must be able to work autonomously or in team settings.
- Knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations an asset.
- Must have strong organization, planning and execution skills.
- High degree of motivation and commitment to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to take initiative and ownership of projects/tasks with timely and effective execution.
- Ability to build solid relationships across a variety of levels.
- Ability to be flexible by quickly adapting to changing requirements and workload prioritization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Keewatin Air LP Group Benefits:
- Extended health, dental and vision care benefits
- Life and disability insurances
- Group RRSP
- Opportunity to participate in Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Opportunity to participate in the Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP) after 1 year of employment
Being part of the Keewatin Air team allows you the opportunity to work with an organization that is committed to safety and innovation. If you are interested in the Flight Operations Quality Assurance Manager position, please apply directly and include your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, apply to this job:
Attention: Heather McGonigal 50 Morberg Way Winnipeg, MB R3H 0A4