Your search resulted in 249 "Sales" jobs in Wenatchee, WA. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Sales
No experience required, starting pay of $18.47 to $33.82/hour, $56,700 /year average pay PLUS full Benefits. The Postal Service employs nearly 1 million people and is hiring for MANY different positions nationwide. CLICK HERE for application and Postal Service job information. Postal Service employment also includes career advancement, good working conditions and GREAT job security. The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. There is NO experience required, paid training is provided for all job openings. There are MANY different positions available.
For application and Postal Service job information, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE 24 hours a day to get information on ALL of the Postal Service career opportunities available
The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service is currently hiring and there are MANY different positions available. The Postal Service has excellent and challenging employment opportunities. Postal Service employment includes great pay, good working conditions, career advancement, and job security that can lead to a lifetime career. To qualify for employment, you must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen.
The Postal Service currently employs nearly 1 Million people. There are many employment opportunities with the Postal Service from entry level to management. Certain career fields exist in most or all of its departments. These fields are usually administrative, general office and clerical in nature, such as accountant, administrative assistant, auditor, bookkeeper, clerk, office assistant, secretary, staff assistant, typist, etc. To allow a better understanding of the Postal Service, the following list will give a brief description of some of the career fields that make up the Postal Service.
- Clerk - Clerks are the individuals that always work at the retail counter in the post office. They are also responsible for taking incoming mail, sorting and distributing the mail, selling stamps, etc. This position provides customer service to the general public.
Labor Services is a private employment service that offers assistance in gaining employment and is not affiliated with the USPS, US government, its agencies or affiliates. Labor Services has been assisting individuals in gaining Postal Service employment for over 18 years and we are here to assist you through the entire Postal Service hiring process allowing you to gain a great career with the Postal Service. The Postal Service was created over 200 years ago and is the largest agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service operates over 30,000 post office location. Over 600 million pieces of mail are delivered by the Post Office to as many as 142 million different delivery points. This totals over 170 billion pieces of mail being delivered annually. The Postal Service operates over 200,000 vehicles and has the largest vehicle fleet in the world. Most of the fleet is right hand drive for easier mail delivery. The availability of job openings is based upon the needs of the Postal Service in each geographic area. Hiring by the Postal Service may depend upon passing job requirements such as an exam, completing a questionnaire, passing a drug screening and/or other screening procedures.
- Full Time
- Wenatchee, WA 98801
Our company has around for over 35 and is looking to expand. Part time openings (with an option to go full time) meeting with customers, going over products, and writing up any orders. No experience needed! Vector Marketing are interviewing for entry level positions in customer sales and service. Competitive base pay, incentives possible. We work with Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn’t needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success.
What are the benefits?
- Solid Training - we believe in building our people from the ground up and allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order launch them into a successful career.
- Excellent pay – competitive starting base pay, incentives available based on performance.
- Flexible schedules – we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as classes or other jobs. Ask the manager about our winter break program for students.
- Advancement – reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths even if they work part time.
What are the requirements?
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages 18+ or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to interview within the next 7 to 10 days
Who would do well in this position?
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to make some extra income in the upcoming year. Great for someone looking to supplement their income or a student looking for work on their break and/or continue part time around classes. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelor’s Degree, an Associate’s Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center or telemarketing (which by the way, we don’t do), administrative assistant at an accounting office, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. Because of the quality of our training, we’re able to take on people who are still in school or who entered the job market right out of high school and train them to quickly become successful.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team apply now and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a time to meet with a manager. We contact applicants based on a 1st applied, 1st considered basis, so don’t delay!
- Full Time, Part Time
- Wenatchee, WA 98801
At Spectrum, we value our employees and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Spectrum Business sales team, you'll be rewarded for your performance in addition to a steady salary. You'll have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, like a self-employed business owner, but without all the risks associated with self-employment.
Going door to door within a specified territory visiting local businesses while working on a list of prospective Small and Medium Businesses that we supply will give you the satisfaction of providing world class services to businesses needing quality products. If you have the entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a willingness to work hard you could be a Spectrum Business Account Executive.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Experience in a prospecting, cold-calling sales role
- A valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Success in a previous Sales position
- A passion to succeed
- Great People Skills
- Experience working with the public
SPECTRUM WILL PROVIDE:
- Reimbursements for gas and other travel related expenses.
- New leads every month
- A tablet and a cell phone
- We take pride in offering professional training to learn what it takes to be a successful Account Executive at a Fortune 500 Company.
- Guaranteed annual Base Salary
- Unlimited commissions and UNLIMITED earning potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Free and discounted Spectrum Cable services
- An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
- Full Time
- Wenatchee, WA
Along with the 3 jobs posted by WenatcheeValleyHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: