Support Staff to Estates Attorney
This position is a hybrid legal-assistant / administrative-assistant position. The ideal candidate will possess exemplary organizational skills, maturity, and reliability. The candidate will report primarily to one attorney, assisting with management of physical and digital files, client communications, time-tracking and billing, document drafting and filing, calendar and workflow management. Additional duties may be assumed commensurate with experience.
Requirements and key characteristics:
- Proficiency with Word, Acrobat, Excel, and other basic office software applications;
- Accuracy & attention to detail;
- Self-starter who is independently motivated to succeed;
- Congenial attitude with co-workers and clients, in person and on the phone.
- Office experience is preferred. Law office experience is not required.
Pay and benefits to be negotiated according to the candidate's experience, abilities, and the firm's needs.
Include resume and work references with application.