Share with friends:
Strategic Account Representative – Spectrum Enterprise
At a glance:
- Are you a strategic and client-focused sales expert talented in tele-sales and familiar with the business needs of government, education, healthcare or hospitality clients?
- Can you commit to a consultative outbound sales position guiding institutions through the selection of fiber-based or coaxial-based networking and managed solutions?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Strategic Account Representative, you are motivated to provide quality service and exceed expectations by crafting client-centric solutions. You excel at solving clients’ complex technology and communication needs over the phone with innovative business solutions. With your understanding of multiple industries and their needs, you easily guide government, education, healthcare or hospitality segments to the right solutions to improve their operations.
Through your expertise and understanding of each client’s current and future needs, you highlight uniquely beneficial combinations of our technology products. You have a passion for managing enterprise commercial accounts with greater than 500 employees. You proactively identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase business while enhancing the client experience. You flourish in an office position managing accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to Sales Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Match Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships to provide new fiber and coaxial-based technology solutions for their fast-growing business needs.
- Cultivate new sales opportunities and generate leads through cold calls, emails, networking, trade shows and peers.
- Set up successful interactions by navigating industry-specific procurement processes.
- Close sales with enticing product proposals and benefits that align with client needs and conducting mutually beneficial negotiations with C-Level executives and key decision-makers.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets, industries and contacts for product portfolios.
- Maintain an accurate client database to report account information and sales activity.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI), site surveys and accompanying analyses.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through timely hand-off of sold accounts to Account Management team and coordinate efforts with Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of experience selling data, voice, cloud or video solutions
- Three or more years of sales experience with a proven record as a top performer exceeding revenue goals
- Experience working with government, education, healthcare or hospitality procurement processes
- Strong network building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change within a team environment
- Aptitude for learning the product suite and benefits
- History of efficiently conducting consultative analysis and providing recommendations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent in written and spoken English
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Three or more years of experience in data, voice, cloud, video solutions in the telecommunications business-to-business (B2B) industry
- Experience within state and local government or education vertical
- Experience in B2B and telephone sales including prospecting calls
- Positive attitude and confidence when presenting technical information to high-level clients
- Coachable with a proven ability to work independently
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise product suite and culture
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)