Your search resulted in 4063 "Entry Level" jobs in Tampa - St Petersburg, FL. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Entry Level
No experience required, starting pay of $18.47 to $33.82/hour, $56,700 /year average pay PLUS full Benefits. The Postal Service employs nearly 1 million people and is hiring for MANY different positions nationwide. CLICK HERE for application and Postal Service job information. Postal Service employment also includes career advancement, good working conditions and GREAT job security. The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. There is NO experience required, paid training is provided for all job openings. There are MANY different positions available.
For application and Postal Service job information, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE 24 hours a day to get information on ALL of the Postal Service career opportunities available
he Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service is currently hiring and there are MANY different positions available. The Postal Service has excellent and challenging employment opportunities. Postal Service employment includes great pay, good working conditions, career advancement, and job security that can lead to a lifetime career. To qualify for employment, you must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen.
Postal Service operations are wide ranging from clerks handling and sorting mail to sales and marketing teams that work with commercial customers. There are various types of clerks that work throughout the postal system, some clerks handle bookkeeping or light accounting duties while other clerks sort mail and handle address changes. In some postal facilities, a large volume of mail is processed. Therefore, there are specific individuals that are responsible for shipping and receiving mail. Due to the size of postal operations, the postal service employs a sizable sales and marketing team that works with commercial customers and their needs. Postal Service operations are wide ranging.
The Postal Service currently employs nearly 1 Million people. There are many employment opportunities with the Postal Service from entry level to management. Certain career fields exist in most or all of its departments. These fields are usually administrative, general office and clerical in nature, such as accountant, administrative assistant, auditor, bookkeeper, clerk, office assistant, secretary, staff assistant, typist, etc. To allow a better understanding of the Postal Service, the following list will give a brief description of some of the career fields that make up the Postal Service.
- Mail Processing – Performs a variety of functions to accomplish the processing of mail. Functions may include the sorting and handling of mail and preparing mail for shipment to the next destination.
Labor Services is a private employment service that offers assistance in gaining employment and is not affiliated with the USPS, US government, its agencies or affiliates. Labor Services has been assisting individuals in gaining Postal Service employment for over 18 years and we are here to assist you through the entire Postal Service hiring process allowing you to gain a great career with the Postal Service. The Postal Service was created over 200 years ago and is the largest agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service operates over 30,000 post office location. Over 600 million pieces of mail are delivered by the Post Office to as many as 142 million different delivery points. This totals over 170 billion pieces of mail being delivered annually. The Postal Service operates over 200,000 vehicles and has the largest vehicle fleet in the world. Most of the fleet is right hand drive for easier mail delivery. The availability of job openings is based upon the needs of the Postal Service in each geographic area. Hiring by the Postal Service may depend upon passing job requirements such as an exam, completing a questionnaire, passing a drug screening and/or other screening procedures.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Tampa, FL 33611
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Customer Service Agent provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at time of rental. Facilitates rental process; verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Pleasantly handles and resolves customer questions, comments, and complaints while working face-to-face at the Tampa Airport location. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is located at the Rental Car Facility at the Tampa International Airport
5405 Airport Service Road
Tampa, Fl 33607
This position starts at $11/hour with a potential monthly bonus of $250
The following schedule is available:
Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat - 8pm-6am
- Make eye contact and greets all customers; identify and attend to customer by name, verify rental agreement and reservation, thank each customer at the conclusion of their transaction.
- Answer customer questions and provide assistance based on each customer's needs and requests, by brand. In some locations, which offer both brands, this job responsibility requires keen understanding of the differences between products and services offered by both.
- Prepare Rental Agreement Folder with all required information. Offer all customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information and appropriate service information.
- Work on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty.
- Maintain appearance of rental counters and customer areas to present a neat, orderly and safe condition; ensure counter is stocked with appropriate supplies to provide smooth and effective counter service.
- Assist customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and provide the most efficient service possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum 1 year experience handling basic customer service functions.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following Wednesday-Saturday - 8pm-6am.
- Full Time
- Tampa, FL
Along with the 2 jobs posted by TampaBayHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: