Share with friends:
VP Process & Change Management - Network Operations GroupJOB SCOPE:
Reporting to the SVP - Network Operations, this role has the responsibility of managing several support functions for the Network Operations Group. Responsible for overseeing the following functions: Change / Process Management, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Single Customer Issues (SCI) and Continual Service Improvement (CSI). The main objective for this role is to drive improvements in network performance through effective management of these functions. Drive effective partnership with Network Operations verticals and boundaries partners including Customer Operations, Field Operations, Information Technology and Spectrum Enterprise.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direction and guidance to the Network Operations organization for managing all changes with the highest level of discipline.
- Develop standard processes, procedures and guidelines for the NOC work flow including new product deployment.
- Responsible for developing and enforcing the companies Network Policies including the Network Certification Program and other related playbooks
- Develop and track tactics through closed loop flow for Network improvements relating to people, process, tools and technology through RCA and CSI flows
- Develop an effective front-line Leadership team and assist them with developing their direct reports as to drive a high-performance culture and environment.
- Manage staff involved in the coordination and communication of all network changes.
- Project Management for related initiatives
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor progress
- Support and engage senior leaders and Manage stakeholders.
- Must be able to bring multiple groups together to facilitate prioritization of needs and drive/execute on those priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of Telecommunications or Network Engineering experience
- Minimum ten (10) years of Network Operation systems experience.
- Minimum ten (10) years of management / leadership experience.
- Minimum eight (8) years of program management / process engineering experience.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement in network performance through structured analysis and drive change in partner organization
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to provide effective, results oriented direction
- Capable of making decisions and solving problems while working under pressure.
- Able to supervise and motivate others by providing coaching and counseling when necessary.
- HFC and Networking experience
- Ability to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
- Proficient in using software applications.
- Knowledge of industry products / services within the telecommunications arena.
- Industry and vendor specific certifications and training (NCTI, SCTE, BCT/E).
- Network Operations management experience.