Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Fleet Service Coordinator - Wentzville, MO Campus
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings has an opportunity available for a Fleet Service Coordinator. Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
The Fleet Service Coordinator position provides a broad range of support and assistance to both internal and external Fleet Management customers. They are responsible for fielding inbound calls and assisting customers with rentals, coordinating roadside assistance as well as answering general company inquiries. In addition, this person will also conduct follow-ups with repair facilities, tow companies and our Fleet drivers. We are looking for individuals with experience in a fast paced challenging role, who wants to provide exceptional service to every customer. The ideal candidate will be able to think outside of the box to resolve unique challenges, adapt to change and manage competing priorities.
This is a great entry level opportunity that will set the foundation for growth within the company. This position works 40 hours per week, starting in the low-mid 30s per year based on experience and shift.
- This position is 50% working in the office and from home, rotating weeks.
- Must live in the (314), (636) or (573) area code
- Successful completion of 30 day New Hire Training held at our Olivette, MO campus is required, followed by 60 days in the Wentzville office before starting the work from home rotation.
Our Fleet Service Coordinators will work closely with our Olivette, MO campus and require flexibility to travel between campuses occasionally, based on business needs.
The office location for this position is 751 Parr Rd. Wentzville, MO 63385.
- Facilitate the coordination of roadside assistance and replacement rentals.
- Consult customer decision makers regarding the vehicle repair service process.
- Communicate to sales and management personnel regarding vehicle repair status and department policies.
- Act as the primary contact for vehicle repair follow-ups and status updates.
- Coordinate roadside assistance and replacement rentals.
- Assist drivers with general vehicle service questions or concerns.
- Process credit card payment for vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Minimum one year of customer service experience
- Minimum one year of administrative support experience
- Intermediate level or better of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept low-mid 30s per year based on experience and shift
- Must have the ability to meet PC, Internet, and telephone equipment requirements
Qualified Candidates must possess the competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one’s own needs
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
- Gathers and examines information from multiple sources
- Studies facts and details
- Considers past experiences and history
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations
Work from Home Requirements:
- Must live in (314), (636) or (573)area code
- Ability to attend a 30-day New Hire Training class held at our Olivette, MO campus is required, followed by 60-days in the Wentzville office before starting the work from home rotation.
- Have permanent residence with defined working space (home office, spare bedroom, etc.) that is clean, ventilated and quiet
- Working space with working smoke detector, fire extinguisher, and first aid kit
Work from Home Technical Requirements:
- Computer running a mainstream supported version of Windows or MacOS (currently Windows 7+ or MacOS 12+)
- Minimum of 4GB RAM (the cloud based system will use a minimum of 1G RAM)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload and download speed of 3Mb or greater (please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)
- Workstations should connect directly to the ISP router using an Ethernet cable (wireless connections are allowed but be aware of signal strength, interference, and other factors)
- Apple or Android smartphone is needed to download the Authenticator app (must be running a current mainstream supported operating system and Internet browser version)
- Internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Anti-virus software must be installed and kept running at all times (included w/ Windows 10)
- Operating system patches must be installed and kept up to date
Enterprise reserves the right to verify your PC meets or exceeds the following requirements.