Share with friends:
JOB PURPOSE: Assist in planning and providing activities to meet the physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of each resident in accordance with a Comprehensive Assessment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide safe and reliable transportation to residents for outside activities. Escort residents to ensure safe entrance and exit of each individual to and from vehicle to building.
* Assist in development and implementation of activity programming for seven day a week services.
* Assist with group and individual activities encouraging participation.
* Distribute monthly activity calendar.
* Assist in orienting new residents and fostering relationships with co-workers, families and the community.
* Attend in-services and training meeting completion requirements timely.
* Provide coverage in the absence of the Activity Director.
* Committed to working with residents and families to develop and implement strategies that promote person-centered care.
* Applies "5 Star" customer service approach in all aspects of job.
* Actively supports Wingate's commitment to providing "5 Star" service on all quality objectives, with an emphasis on continual improvement.
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and standards of conduct.
* Reports to the appropriate managers any known or suspected violations of policy and procedures, regulations or standards of conduct.
* Performs additional duties as assigned.
* Valid Class B drivers license in MA required. Class C preferred. Clean driving record required.
* High School Diploma required.
* Ability to plan, organize and supervise group recreational activities required.
* Experience with elder care preferred.
Commitment would be: Sunday - Thursday, days & evening hours.
Seeking a candidate with attention to detail, time management skills and good energy!!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled