Your search resulted in 88 "Management" jobs in Portland, ME. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Management
Biddeford Saco Country Club
Food and Beverage Manager
Biddeford Saco country club a 100-year-old Donald Ross golf course, is currently looking for an energetic and motivated individual to Manage our kitchen and associated staff.
- Responsible for staffing and scheduling of the kitchen, bar, snack bar and beverage cart.
- Responsible for creating a clubhouse menu along with tournament menus.
- Responsible for cost/inventory control for the bar and kitchen.
- Responsible for ordering/receiving food and liquor orders.
- Manager shall report to the house committee chairperson. Manager will report to the board of trustees all income and expenses on a monthly basis.
- Must be able to cook.
This is a salaried position with a bonus structure based on performance.
Relevant: Some management experience. (preferred)
Cooking: 2 to 3 years. (preferred)
Culinary degree (preferred)
2 weeks paid vacation (start)
Commensurate with experience
Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time
- 101 Old Orchard Rd, Saco, ME 04072
If you’re looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This position offers a non-commission targeted annual compensation of $45,000 + a comprehensive benefits package.
This opening covers the "Greater Portland Area". The selected MT would be place in one of the 5 branch locations which this area covers.
Brunswick Branch - 166 Pleasant Street, Brunswick, ME 04011
Westbrook Branch - 140 Larrabee Road, Westbrook, ME 04092
Downtown Portland Branch - 1 Marginal Way, Portland, ME 04101
South Portland Branch - 434 Western Ave, South Portland, ME 04106
Saco Branch - 869 Portland Road, Saco, ME 04072
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Bachelors degree required
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience (can be non-concurrent).
- Must currently have a valid US driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on record (DWI/DUI) in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Full Time
- Portland, ME
At Spectrum, we value our employees and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Spectrum Business sales team, you'll be rewarded for your performance in addition to a steady salary. You'll have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, like a self-employed business owner, but without all the risks associated with self-employment.
Going door to door within a specified territory visiting local businesses while working on a list of prospective Small and Medium Businesses that we supply will give you the satisfaction of providing world class services to businesses needing quality products. If you have the entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a willingness to work hard you could be a Spectrum Business Account Executive.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Experience in a prospecting, cold-calling sales role
- A valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Success in a previous Sales position
- A passion to succeed
- Great People Skills
- Experience working with the public
SPECTRUM WILL PROVIDE:
- Reimbursements for gas and other travel related expenses.
- New leads every month
- A tablet and a cell phone
- We take pride in offering professional training to learn what it takes to be a successful Account Executive at a Fortune 500 Company.
- Guaranteed annual Base Salary
- Unlimited commissions and UNLIMITED earning potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Free and discounted Spectrum Cable services
- An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
- Full Time
- Portland, ME
Along with the 3 jobs posted by SouthernMaineHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: