Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
Seeking Accounts Payable/accounts receivable clerk to join a busy practice in St. Anthony Idaho.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable data
- Prepare bills for vendor payments
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all invoices are accounted for and properly posted to the correct GL accounts and departments.
- Maintain records through paper document files
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve patients billing issues
- Facilitate payment of patient statements due by sending bill reminders and contacting patients
- Back-up for payroll specialist
- Credentialing provider information with insurance companies
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk or accountant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Ability to research and analyze data
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- The right candidate must pass a criminal background check and be eligible for employment in the US
- English fluency and experience with a medical practice preferred.
- Experience working in the medical field is preferred.
Benefits and Pay
Full-time employees are eligible for several benefits including but not limited to retirement and insurance. Pay is competitive and depends on experience.
Or, apply to this job:
Resumes can be dropped off at 72 South 1st East in Rexburg or 20 N 3rd E in St. Anthony.