Your search resulted in 632 "Maintenance/Repair" jobs in Victoria, TX. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Maintenance/Repair
· Prioritize work to complete assignments in a timely manner
· Perform repairs to rental property / Flip properties as needed during occupancy of units.
· Perform cleaning & repairs to the property in-between tenants- preparing the property to
be re-rented in good condition.
· Perform house/unit renovations & upgrades as directed
· Complete unit turnover checklist on each vacancy
· Perform routine and scheduled maintenance of properties including but not
Reconstruction/remodeling of the property
Installing all electrical, and plumbing appliance’s
Troubleshooting HVAC, electrical
· Complete daily work record forms and job assignment sheets.
· Complete other related paperwork as directed.
· Respond to emergency calls when directed by the employer or office staff.
· Keep track of receipts for items purchased for each job – obtaining separate
receipts per job. Noting on each receipt the job address &
description of items purchased (if not clear on receipt) & submit receipts to the office
on an at least weekly basis and with each timesheet.
· Only use office credit account, debit cards and/or gift cards for materials actually
used on a specific job
· Promptly return all excess materials to suppliers for credit/refund and provide
documentation to the office.
· Perform on-call duties on a rotational schedule. 24 hr. availability for a 7-day period.
· May be assigned a company vehicle, ensure maintenance and care of the vehicle are met and up to date.
· Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines
Education, Knowledge and Experience:
· High school diploma
· One to two years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role preferred
· Demonstrated experience in personnel management
· Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures
· Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
· Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
· Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
· Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
· Flexible during times of change
· Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
· Customer service skills an asset
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
· Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines
· Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote the effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions
· Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
· Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
· Talking to others to convey information effectively.
· Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
· Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
· Conduct quality and control inspections to ensure homes and buildings meet codes.
· Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
· While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, equipment and outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud. Work areas are usually dusty, may have hazardous vapors.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger; handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb ladders; handle power tools (big and small); climb or balance the essentials functions, work in extreme heat and cold climates.
· Requires exposure to hazardous equipment
· Requires exposure to hazardous conditions
· Requires exposure to high places
· Requires exposure to minor burns, cuts, bites, or stings
Level of Challenge
• Freedom to determine tasks, priorities, and goals
• Requires being exact or highly accurate
Pace and Scheduling
• Requires meeting strict deadlines
• Requires coordinating or leading others in accomplishing work activities
• Requires work with external customers or the public
• Requires work with others in a group or team
Responsibility for Others
• Includes responsibility for work outcomes and results
• Includes responsibility for the health and safety of others
• Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment
• Read technical information needed to perform maintenance or repairs.
Attendance is an imperative job function.
Employees must fulfil the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of the company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook or otherwise communicated (verbally or writing) to employees.
- Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
In order to achieve success, the Platinum Home Investments, LLC’s Management team must embrace certain core principles and values.
- Tenacity & Enthusiasm
- Full Time
- 3805 E Rio Grande, Victoria, TX 77901
Vector Marketing is running virtual interviews for sales rep positions, start work within the week! Basic responsibilities include working with customers virtually, explaining our American made products, and placing any orders. There is a great starting base pay (paid weekly) that isn’t based on sales or results, but incentives are possible based on performance.
We work with Cutco products that are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about home goods isn’t needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success. Interview and work from home.
- Excellent pay – There is a base pay or a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
- Solid training – We’ve been training people to do well for over 35 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
- Flexible scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part time (20-30 hours), while others choose to earn extra income around other commitments such as classes, other jobs, or family obligations.
- Choice of location – Sales reps are able to interview, train, and work from their home or dorm.
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages eighteen plus or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in all kinds of fields (some none at all!) - retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Victoria, TX 77901
Along with the 2 jobs posted by SouthTexasHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: