Share with friends:
Patient Care Partner
- Assists clinical team members by performing a variety of duties for patients within the patient focused care model.
- Provides clerical functions, basic patient care functions such as ambulation, feeding, toileting, as well as technical functions to support patient procedures and testing.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Education: High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate required. Completion of CNA program, Medical Assistant Program, PCA or like program preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: BLS certification required prior to end of orientation. Basic EKG skills required within 6 months of employment.
- Experience: 6 months to 1 year continuous experience in an acute care setting preferred.