Accounts Receivable Representative
Duties to be performed as Accounts Receivable/Collections Representative will include:
- Contacting customers by phone and in writing regarding balances due
- Processing credit checks for new customers and entering credit information into accounts after they have been established then notifying customers on outcome of application
- Reviewing daily deposit logs
- Processing credit card payments
- Working with the dispatcher by performing credit checks for our automatic/dated customers, placing automatic/dated customers on hold if past terms on account and removing from hold when payment received,
- Reviewing EPP/Budget customer accounts to ensure monthly payments are set accordingly throughout season to cover usage
- Assisting with various other office related tasks.
To be considered for this role, you must be detail oriented, organized and willing to take direction. You must have a courteous and professional attitude at all times. You will need to have excellent problem solving skills in order to work with customers to resolve debt.