- Full Time
- 15.50 Hour
- 816 S Center Street, Reno, NV 89501
Join our team!
Our company is looking for dependable, enthusiastic, and self-motivated people. Qualified candidates will support and promote a positive work atmosphere. Teamwork is essential to our success and we are looking for individuals that demonstrate caring, compassion and ability to get along with others. All positions are permanent full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Collection of delinquent accounts.
- Contact consumers via outbound/inbound phone calls to secure balance of debt.
- Ability to negotiate payments/payment arrangements while maintaining a manner which shows empathy, tact and professionalism.
- Consistently and accurately update account information to aid in account resolution.
- Must follow FDCPA, HIPAA, and other federal and state laws and regulations.
- Comply with policies and procedures as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous collections, call center, or customer service experience a plus.
- Reliable attendance; punctuality.
- Good verbal and written communication abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a respectful and professional manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic reading and math skills.
- Ability to multi-task by speaking with customers and typing notes simultaneously.
- Must be able to maintain composure with difficult or irate customers.
- You must be able to sit comfortably for your shift.
- Paid vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance