- Full Time
- 70000 Year
- 319 McIntosh St. North, Regina, SK S4R 5A1
Make $80+ per hour working overtime
Sewer and Drain Cleaner
Duke Sewer Service Inc. is looking for a Sewer and Drain Cleaner.
Experience is not necessary. We will train the right person.
The shift is full time 9AM-6PM Monday-Thursday with a 1hour lunch break, and on call 9AM- 9Pm every Sunday. (Friday and Saturday are your days off.) You are also expected to be on call on Wednesday night as well.
This career involves driving around Regina and surrounding area in a Duke Sewer van, cleaning out mostly residential sewer lines and drains, as well as unplugging toilets, sinks and bathtubs. Assistance in installing new sewer lines is also involved.
You are paid overtime rates on Sunday, and on any evening work that you do. Overtime rates are "double time!"
Your annual pay should be $60-$70,000. Or more if you like overtime. Some employees have made $80,000 per year by working extra overtime shifts.
We are looking for people who want a career. This is not a position for someone needing a job for a few months, or who jumps from job to job every year or two.
The following will be expected of you:
- -a good driving record
- -nice handwritting
- -criminal record check
- -provide your own steel toed boots
- - have a personal cell phone that you will use at work. We send your job list via text message, and you will communicate with the office via your cell phone.
- -respect for customer's homes, and professional manner and demeanor with the customers themselves.
- -the ability to carry heavy sewer cleaning equipment in and out of homes, and up and down stairs. Some of the items weigh up to 65LBS
- (NOTE: Even experienced sewer and drain cleaners will undergo training, although it would likely be brief. We must ensure that experienced drain cleaners have work habits in harmony with what we expect at Duke Sewer)
- -Payment on the 15th and 30th/31st every month
- -Steel toed rubber boots
- -eye protection
- -uniforms (overalls)
We are a very laid back group of guys, but we respect each other and work very hard. We take pride in being honest and in doing the job right.