- Full Time
- 1238 Lorne St Unit 1, Regina, SK S4R 2J8
The Retail Sales Advisor for our Sales Department Team
Inside Retail Sales
Job Title: Retail Sales Advisor Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: Great Western Saw - Regina
Job Summary: The Retail Sales Advisor is a customer service specialist who responds quickly and effectively to customer requests. The individual in this position is integral to the Sales Department Team and in after-sale customer satisfaction.
• Professionally handling all customer and supplier interactions through all stages of the sales experience.
• Creating and maintaining relationships with customers.
• Accurately documenting all processes.
• Ensuring customers are aware of all service needs.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to provide exceptional customers service.
• Ability to thrive in stressful and time-sensitive situations.
• Must have a valid Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver’s License upon employment.
• Previous knowledge of tools, carpentry and or machining experience is considered an asset.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Endless opportunity for career growth.
• Fun and encouraging working environment.
• Competitive wages.
• Employee discounts on products.
• Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits.
About Us: Our Group is a Contractor and DIY retailer with over 20 years of professional experience. We are fueled by amazing people and represent some of your favourite brands of tools and machinery.
We have the opportunity for you! Apply today!