Flex Schedule, Full and Part Time
Customer Sales / Service (Entry Level) – Start ASAP!
We have an immediate need for additional customer sales focused sales representatives. This is an entry level position, so no previous is experience needed - we train!
Our customer service focused sales representatives present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis. We offer a base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – with pay increases based on performance, not tenure.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start.
- Flexible scheduling – our reps appreciate that we work with them to schedule around their class schedule, internships, family commitments, or other jobs.
- Choice of location – interviews take place in our main office, but our reps are able to choose where they work and some of our representatives are even able to work remotely.
- Advancement opportunities – everyone starts off in the same entry level position, but we offer several long term opportunities in both sales and management roles.
- Enjoy working with people.
- At least 18 or high school graduate.
- Conditions apply.
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days.
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager , executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work… Seriously – just about anything you can think of! It doesn’t matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job – we can train you to do well with us.